Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

+2
Annemiek
Weird1
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 7 Empty Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks! It might be a while before I get to it, though. I've had quite a few ideas up my sleeve that have been waiting for a long time.

Plus, I'm going back to university in three and a half weeks, and when I do, my fanfiction time will be extremely limited. I'll be taking 15 credits, mostly consisting of major coursework, and won't have a whole lot of time for fanfiction and "Hey Arnold!" goodness, but I will try! Smile

Back to top Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 7 Empty Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by Weird1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm

It's no problem. I'd wait a lifetime for your genius. Big Grin
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Ah, thanks! You're really too kind. Smile

Will you be updating She Saved My Life anytime soon? I'm all for seeing Miranda Jameson spending a LONG time in the clink after she tried to murder our favorite Football Head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh yes, I'm actually almost done with that. Big Grin I want it to be really good!

The Miranda scene will be short, as I've said before, but I think it'll get the point across in a rather comical and happily cruel way. Big Grin
Weird1
Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Excellent! In the review I sent you for Chapter II, I told you that I'd looked up prison sentences for minors who committed attempted murder. She could spend anywhere between 3-15 years in the slammer. I'm all for her getting the 15 years. She'd be lucky if she got that, since some states give life sentences to minors for those kinds of felonies.

Plus, let's not forget that recidivism is hard too, especially for people who've committed serious crimes like the one Miranda did. :/ Sucks for her, though!

I can't wait to see what you've come up with! Smile

Last edited by One Fine Wire on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

SQUEE! (Yes, you cannot escape the squee from me! 8D)

I'm looking forward to it too, Singr! Big Grin I'll bet now people are wondering what's up with that beeotch.
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 am

Don't worry, I know that your SQUEE's are inevitable. XD

Yay! People are looking forward to my mediocre work! XD And yeah... her future definitely ain't lookin' too hot.

In fact, it's lookin' down-right freezing. Ow yes you did!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:55 am

XD GOOD! Get used to 'em! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA-cough cough cough-, sorry gotta quit smoking. (Just kidding, I do NOT smoke.)

Mediocre? NO! Your work is great, Singr. It really is. It's...well, as Mr. Simmons would say, very special in its own way. X3

Are you putting in a back story? I do have one for her, or did you have to come up with in for that bit of the story?
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 am

Yes, my work is very special. XD

I had thought of it, but I wasn't quite sure if that would fly. It would take up a lot of time in the story, and I really want to dedicate it to Arnold/Helga. I might do a little 'extra chapter' that shows how Miranda got the way she is, and of course an epilogue, if people want it. Big Grin But no, I didn't come up with one. It would be great if you could tell me yours. You did create the monster, after all.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!

XD I attempted to make one. My mom knows all about how kids get that way and stuff, so I asked her and got some good info. She's like a library of information on how kids get screwed up. XD

But I couldn't come up with anything too satisfying. :/ So I settled on my little ten second scene with Miranda. I said it was short, but it really will show what happens when people bully/attempt murder other people in a powerful way. Well... I think it's pretty powerful. Short, but powerful. Big Grin
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 am

All right then, I'll tell you what I came up with!

So as I mentioned in the prequel, Miranda's parents donated a lot of money to the school. So, she's pretty wealthy. Not to the level of Rhonda, mind you, but close enough. Miranda's father is a retired Army General, with huge anger management issues. He's also racist, homophobic, you name it, he hates everyone and everything. He makes Big Bob Pataki look like Jesus! He deals everything with violence. Even simple arguments with his wife and friends and Miranda. So, Miranda has inherited her father's mannerisms, seeing them as the way to go about life.

However, it's not just that. She also has a pretty severe case of a mental disorder, which really takes it all out of whack. Hence why she attempted at killing our poor football headed hero...*Sniff*

So long story short, she was struck with her father's mannerisms, and a psychological disorder that only enhances it.

And she's not sorry. She's the scum of the earth and couldn't care less. *Shakes head*

So that's about it!

She'll get what's coming to her! >:U PRISON FOR LIFE FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER ON THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!

Sweet dear Arnold, a criminal beeotch will be brought to justice!
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 am

XD Wow, that's an awesome back story and it makes a load of sense!

And I know all about the mental disorder thing! I have a brother like that. He's 24 (Or is it 25?), and he's still living here with my mom and I... I don't like him. He's really mean. Cry He used to attack us, but luckily he's gotten better. Now he just sits in his room and plays video games, computer games, watches tv, and harasses the living daylights out of my mom and I. Constantly talking about food and how he needs a new tv and all that.

:/ I just lock myself in my mom's office all day and try to stay in the clear.

My life sucks. XD

But I do get where you're coming from. It'll definitely help in the writing. Big Grin Thank you!

Her life will not be pleasant. *Rubs hands together deviously while snickering evilly*
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 am

Wonderful! 8D

Sorry about you and your mom, though. I want to kick his *censored**censored**censored**censored**censored**censored**censored*and then*censored**censored**censored**censored*over his*censored**censored**censored**censored*so he can*censored**censored**censored**censored**censored**censored*right on his*censored**censored**censored**censored**censored**censored* so he'd have to *censored* sideways! *censored*

Ahem.

Glad to be of help! I look forward to what you do with the beeeesh. 8D
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:48 am

Oh my... so much censored stuff. I'm guessing it's violent. XD Don't worry about him, I just ignore him and I'm cool. He still attacks occasionally, but not me. Just my mom. Last time was... oh, two months ago? And the time before that was...three or four. It's rare, and he never harms her too bad other than maybe a scratch, but it's still annoying and it gets my mom so mad that you can practically see the smoke shooting out of her ears. XD She's scarier than my brother. Well, I like to make a point of calling him my half-brother, since we don't have the same dad. I don't like being related to him.

And yeah, her life is gonna suck real bad. Big Grin Hoorah!!!!!!!! Yay
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 am

But enough with fics, my life, and violence.

Anyone have anything to add to what actually pertains to this topic?
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 am

Here, my questions were lost over all the banter.

1) Anyone have any ideas for AxH moments in TJM?

2) Anyone have any ideas for all the other side-plots... other than Harold and Sid (it is Sid, right?) getting chased by a rabid monkey?

3) Anyone think Arnold is going to catch Helga monologuing in TJM?

4) If so, what will be his reaction? XD

5) How many times do you think the kids will almost fall off a cliff? ....or just die?

6) Never eat sausages.
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 am

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day where someone would come to steal Big Bob's thunder and make him look like Jesus!

The Apocalypse just might be near. XD

Really, Singr, I can't wait to see what you've done with Miranda. I hate to sound like a *censored*, but it's good to know that her future isn't so bright, she has to wear shades.

What goes around comes around...

Back to top Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 7 Empty Voting!

Post by Alexeiy Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm

I welcome community - Hey, Arnold! The Jungle Movie!
Im sorry for my english but i live in Russia and my english is bad.
I write on behalf of all Russian admirers of serial Hey, Arnold! I am very glad to see that we in common rescue Arnold! But I also think that together we can achieve the big results in struggle for it!… Our Russian community has asked the help for one local television channel! I wrote them the letter, probably we will receive from them some help!
I have created poll on their page with the offer to support Arnold, here under this reference it is possible to make voting -
For this purpose what to leave there the voice it would be necessary to press only the green button in the left top corner.
Now we would discuss idea of creation of monetary fund for this purpose what to sponsor film creation! Besides we very much would like to learn that the new is audible about project TJM? And than we can help you?

Alexeiy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7