Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harold's Kitty - March 13th

+2
Squirreltamer
Annemiek
6 posters

Go down

Harold's Kitty - March 13th Empty Harold's Kitty - March 13th

Post by Annemiek Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Harold's Kitty

Harold's Kitty - March 13th Haroldskitty
["Don't shoot me! I'm just a kid with a cat!"]

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS EPISODE?
Download: Hey Arnold! Torrent file (Season 1-5 You'll need a torrent client program to download, like Bittorrent, but it's worth it)
Watch Online: http://motionempire.com/Watch_Hey_Arnold_Season_02_Episode_03_The_Big_Scoop_Harolds_Kitty_Online_for_Free_37683.html
Buy: Amazon.com / I-tunes

The questions:

1) What do you think of Harold?

2) Seriously.. so much trouble for a cat? 3 police cars surrounding his house? The whole neighborhood in front of his house? A helicopter?!

3) Do you like/own cats and other animals?

4) Any other thoughts?

REMINDER: You don't have to just answer the questions! Seriously, SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT. And respond to other people to keep the conversation flowing. Big Grin

NEXT WEEK: Longest Monday (3/19) and Eugene's Pet (3/20)!!!
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Harold's Kitty - March 13th Empty Re: Harold's Kitty - March 13th

Post by Squirreltamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 pm

1) I LOVE HIM. He is almost tied with Helga for fav character. There's something about his character that I find absolutely endearing.

2) Haha, yeah they really went all out, but I LOOOOVE that Harold held his blockade against them.

3) I like cats well enough, but no I don't have one or really want one.

4) Haaaaaaarold!
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:29 am

1. He's awesome!
2.I least the SWAT/SPAT tem wasn't there.
3.I own 3, but at one point I owned like, 9!
4.I once thought the cat was a chihuahua XD
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 am

1) He's not as dumb everyone (including Harold himself) seem to believe, but he does lack a lot of common sense. He's also ruled by his pride and that leads him to make decisions based on what other people think.

2) With Arnold solving all of Hillwood's problems... I guess the police don't have much to do. They had to get there and solve it before he did.

3) I'm a cat person. I prefer their aloof 'screw you' attitudes over the boot licking of dogs.

4) Cupcake is a very docile kitten. It just sits there most of the time. Normally they attack anything that moves... or even looks like it might move.
Nefarious
Nefarious

Male Number of posts : 150
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character Character: "Big" Gino

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:05 am

I like him. Usually bullies are just bullies (with maybe one episode about them where they're nice). Hey Arnold! kept showing that there's usually more to people that treat others badly, and that they deserve a second chance.

2) Seriously.. so much trouble for a cat? 3 police cars surrounding his house? The whole neighborhood in front of his house? A helicopter?!
Cupcake is the cat Pope. You didn't know?

I have a cat, Danny. He has yet to forgive me for not letting him sleep in the baby's crib. He's not a big fan of Brandon...which is too bad, Brandon thinks Danny is the most hilarious thing in the world.

4) Any other thoughts?
Cupcake is cute. Thurston (Thirston?) Is a horrible name for a cat. Maybe its just me...but it makes me think of 'thirsty' and I just think its weird. But then, my cat's name is Danny, and I've been told that is weird.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am

A cat named DANNY!
Heck my fish is named Amy XD
And my dog is named La Negra (her real name is Casetie but we got so use to La Negra that we call her that)
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 am

1) Harold's outward appearance is that of a bully, but we all know deep down that he's a real softy. I like that we get to see Harold's soft side from time to time, and his devotion to Cupcake was just too adorable! I loved it when he celebrated the "one week" with Cupcake.

It's been proven that Harold has layers to him, but he frustrates me as a character because he's so much smarter than he allows himself to be. :/

2) @ Perhapsormaybe: Your comment about Cupcake being the cat Pope was epic. 100% epic.

3) For ten years my family had a tabby cat named Betty. She was a cat, but her personality was more like a dog's - she was friendly and loved people. She was always happy and always walked with her tail in the air. Plus, she would knead everything - it was fun to watch.

4) I love Cupcake. I want him as a pet. And I have to agree - Thurston is just a horrible name, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:17 pm

1) Harold keeps reminding me of Helga.. they're both bullies, afraid that people walk all over them or would pick on them if they'd show their nice and friendly side. That's what makes me like Harold, not as much as I like Helga, but he's still awesome Smile
And you're right about him being smarter than he thinks he is.

2) Bet there isn't a lot to do that day for the police, bet they're bored and looking for some action XD

3) I love animals. We have a cat called Gizmo, he's an old cat, and just as easy as cupcake, you can do anything with the little weirdo, he'll just sit there and lets us push him over and dress him up and cover him with sheets and stuff like that, he doesn't mind at all XD When I dressed him up as a motercycle rebel last halloween he just sat there like 'WHAT are you doing..?' RollEyes And he can do tricks XD Sit, lay down, play dead, give paw, speak.. He's like a little dog XD
And I have two bunnies.. Milkshake and Herbie
And a horse, Mystic Cool!

4) Thurston is a horrible name, yes!
Harold's cute when he says 'and I still think you're a-a mean old lady'
Arnold's phone number is easy to remember XD
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

As a kid, I thought Harold was funny, even if I didn't see a lot of episodes with him in it. But nowadays, I do like Harold! I agree with what everyone else said about him, it's true that deep down he's a real softie and a lot smarter than we're led to believe. I liked this episode because it showed us just how capable he is of showing his soft side and being such an an endearing person.

XD I don't get it either! Oh well, it's a cartoon, where logic should not be questioned.

I love animals!!! <3 I used to have a dog, but he had to be put down in 2008. *Sniff*

4) Any other thoughts?
Thurston? What kind of name is that for a cat??? Thurston is a name good for rich, older men! ...Why yes, I am referring to Thurston Howle III from Gilligan's Island. xD Cupcake is a cute name, hey, why not. X3
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Sorry about your dog, nintendogal.

My own cat's having issues (he's starting to lose weight, his hair is falling out and he's covered in this...rash, I guess. I'm worried about him).

So we're agreed, Cupcake shall just be Cupcake (alternately, Pope Cupcake). Not Thurston. ...Seriously, that name makes me feel like I need something to drink. If you'll excuse me, there is lemonade calling to me.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 am

Pope Cupcake. The next time I get a cat, that is what I'll be naming it. Smile

Back to top Go down