Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which character are YOU?

+12
agshepherd
doodlinggirl
Justanotherperson
Michaloid
DoRiica
Perhapsormaybe
Squirreltamer
NintendoGal55
Weird1
peachcake21
hatterlet
Annemiek
16 posters

Go down

Which character are YOU? Empty Which character are YOU?

Post by Annemiek Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Just wondering..
Which character would you be, if you'd live in the Hey Arnold universe?

I think I'd be Sheena actually Meow
She's kinda quiet, she hates violence.. We don't know an awful lot about her, but she seems like a treehugger kinda girl.. vegetarian, loving nature.. Al least that's why I think she has this shirt with the huge flower on it Smile
Anyway, she's a lot like me!
I'm a little shy, I hate violence, I don't eat meat and love nature and animals.. I think I was a geeky kid :P
And I like Eugene too Meow lol

So, who are you? And why
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Which character are YOU? Empty Re: Which character are YOU?

Post by hatterlet Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:16 pm

I think I would be a cross between Helga and Phoebe. I was the token 'smart' girl, but was also the one who intimidated everyone. I hid behind intelligence and books for the most part.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 am

Im like Helga beacuse of the sarcasm although most of my sarcasm is like "Congratulations"
Im like Pheobe beacuse im like "Toilets were invent sometime in the 1500's", and because I wear glasses.
Im like Arnold because I try to give the right advice
Im like Gerald because I love legends and myths!
Im like Naideen because I love bugs!
Im like Lila because Im like the scary movies part.
Im like Eugene and Shenna cause at school I sing the "annoying song" song and the "Song that doesn't end".

So im a Heleold Gedeenla Eugenna!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:24 am

I'm most like Helga actually.

She's a tomboy type girl with an interesting fashion sense. I hate pink though. :P But I don't think she's all that into the color either. (I know it sounds weird. But that's what I think) But I'm a definite tomboy despite my age and my fashion sense is definitely... different. My mom calls me the "fashionable one" when we go shopping for clothes, but I'm not hip on any of the new designs or that black is the new blue or anything. I just dress in my crazy style, which involves a lot of insane neon colors and such. Pants under dresses and skirts, long t-shirts with monkey's on them... DON'T JUDGE ME, FOO!

I write songs a lot, so I'm poetic in a sense... not to mention I write in purple. Big Grin And I also enjoy intimidating stupid people even though I don't LOOK intimidating in the least. I'm a freakin' little BLONDE girl for goodness sake, but I AM dangerous! No one ever sees it coming! Wow Lips are sealed And I'm also rather insecure about a lot of things, but I hide behind comedy rather than a bully persona.

So yeah... I'm most like Helga. That's part of the reason why she's my fave character! 'Cause I can relate to her! Big Grin
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am

I'm most like Arnold. >w< I don't laugh at other people's expense, I like to give advice, I like to help others, I'm generally very polite and quiet, I'm not into pranking, I really only get upset when provoked, I'm a peacemaker type (I'm Canadian, doi!), and I don't like to get into fights. I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, adventurous in a tame aspect, and I tended to also be the victim of verbal abuse (but unfortunately I didn't have one specific bully who would one day turn out to be my soul mate xD). I'm also very optimistic, I don't have illusions that the world is perfect, I look at the bright side, and I always strive to do what makes me happy and face problems. So yeah, I've got a lot of Arnold in me. :3

There's a little Helga in me, too. :3 I'm insecure, very creative, a writer, can be aggressive, have a tendency to get mad and let it out since I don't have much of an outlet, and I also really relate to her real self. ^w^ And plus I too am a realist and dreamer at the same time. xD

And plus, with both, I don't care about how I look, I just wear what I want and because I like it. 8D

Then there's Sheena. Yeah, I like nature, not into violence very much (I can handle it and sometimes I don't mind it, though), and can be very sweet and shy. >w<

I think that's about it there. :3

LOL! Hey Singr!!! I'll be your Arnold! xD
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:25 am

LOL! No wonder we get along so well, Nintendo! ArnoldxHelga forever!

But Arnold and Helga started out on the wrong foot... they'll get along like us eventually, but they'll hav'ta work at it! Big Grin

And I didn't know we could show who we are based off more than ONE character... So I'm gonna do so for fun.

I'm like in Arnold in some ways, I suppose. I do always strive to do the right thing (But I'm alot like Helga in the aspect of I don't usually do it). I try, I really do, but my badness usually shines through, but sometimes my goodness comes through too. I guess it's the whole, "I'm an Angel... Sometimes" thing there. Either that or my teenage rebellion and hormones in full swing. I always look on the bright side and try not to dwell on bad luck when it does hit me... and it hits me ALOT! My mom's always whining or comlaining about something, and I'm always there like, "MOM! Look on the bright side! It could be so much worse!" and yada yada yada! Then she tells me to shut up and let her be upset and I shrug and walk off. XD I'm always the one to end a fight, and I'm quite the adventurer. I remember when I was like 8, I tied a bath towel around my neck and wore a toilet paper mask thinking I could go out and fight crime. XD I really wanted to, too.

Then I'm most like Brainy 'cause I don't like to be noticed too much. I AM outgoing, but only to the people I trust and am comfortable around. But I'm still a bit of a shadow lurker. If ya ever hear wheezing behind ya... it actually COULD be me. I do that to some of my friends sometimes. I'll walk up behind one of them and do the Darth Vader breathing thing. XD

I'm like Gerald in the fact that I always keep a cool head. Cool!

I'm like Phoebe in the fact that I'm smart. Well... I'm not DUMB. A little disorganized, but not dumb.

I'm like Sheena in the aspect of TREE HUGGER! OH MY COD! Yeah, I pick up trash a lot for no reason, and I get angry at idiots who chop down trees. Morons... *Rolls eyes*

But overall, I'm most like Helga.

1. Prankster
2. Can kick your butt
3. Blonde (DOI!)
4. Witty
5. I do a great impression of a Scotish guy! The accent is PERFECT! And I'm not even SCOTISH! Um... Helga does impressions. *Shrugs*
6. Dresses funny and AM really into the layered look.
7. Excellent at verbally bashing someone's brains in to the point that they run off crying to their mommys!
8. I'm really stubborn!

And bla bla bla! I'm boring even myself now! I'm just me... Whatever's. Big Grin
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 am

No wonder we get along all right! xD Hee hee! I'm the Arnold to your Helga! X3 And you're the Helga to my Arnold!

O_O

WE'RE GONNA BE BFF's! xD

X3 I too can be like Eugene (I can get clumsy...), Brainy (not one to be noticed), and stuff. xD
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 am

I am some horrible mix between Helga and Harold I think.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:56 am

Growing up, I was definitely a Helga. I wrote poetry but I *acted* like I was tough and hung out with the girls. Now that I've grown up...well, I'm basically Lila with Helga tendencies. I can be incredibly nice, but when I am angry I revert to my Helga side. And I'm *almost* as crazy as Curly sometimes. Curly's awesome.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by DoRiica Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:00 pm

uhm I dont think i'm like anyone of them.
they all have pretty unique, specific character-styles xD lol
DoRiica
DoRiica

Female Number of posts : 20
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga (everybody loves her!)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character Character:

http://www.twitter.com/EricaJ0nas

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:04 am

I'm a hybrid of Arnold and Helga gone horribly wrong. I'm an Arnold-type because I always try to help my friends and always look on the bright side. The Helga side of me is tough, but not afraid to reveal their true colors about someone they love (at least, when no one else is looking).

Michaloid

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Justanotherperson Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 am

Well, being a socially awkward justanotherperson in school, I think i was a cross between Helga's smartalec humor and temper crossed with Arnold's all around good intention and all that fuzzy stuff.

But I also really liked Pheobe in the series. I'm also Japanese so it was cool to see a character with my own heritage. Silly, but anyway.

Also at one point I think My personality turned into a cross between Grandpa and Grandma since I'm pretty much a spontaneous and crazy person who goes off on a super tangent when given the opportunity XD

Justanotherperson

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 am

Justanotherperson: You sound like a really zany mix of people!

Also, in general, I think it's super cool how easy it is to relate to various members of the HA! cast. It really speaks volumes about how well rounded the writers made these characters.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Justanotherperson Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:14 am

I agree, since each character for me represents a different frame of mind I've once experienced.

Pheobe- me from kindergarten to third grade
Arnold/Eugene - me from fourth grade to fifth grade
Helga/Arnold - me from sixth to eight grade
Helga/Arnold/grandparents - from ninth grade to present XD

Justanotherperson

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by doodlinggirl Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 am

I have always felt a bit like Helga, since we have interests in common (literature) and primarily because I lived my first love quite similar to the way she did. However my first love wasn't similar to Arnold :s It's fun to remember that being older. I love Hey Arnold!

doodlinggirl

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:28 am

I definitely think the majority of people who tend to end up really loving HA! find themselves really relating to Helga at least to some degree.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 am

I thought so too growing up, but as an adult I'm finding how much Arnold is easy to relate to ANYBODY of ANY age.
agshepherd
agshepherd

Female Number of posts : 221
Favorite character : Pooter
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Character: Helga

http://soapboxshouts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisonSwift Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 am

I feel like a pretty even mix of Harold and Arnold. I'm a massive optimist but I'm also a huge ham. A lot of Harold's insecurities and fears are my own, but all of Arnold's world views are also my own. I...

Actually make that an even mix of Harold, Arnold, and Eugene. I can't resist a sing along and I'm always hurting myself.

AlisonSwift
AlisonSwift

Female Number of posts : 141
Favorite character : Harold, or Brainy.
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Character Character: Rhonda

http://alison-swift.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by criminyy Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:35 am

I think...I'm a mixture of a lot of characters...Except for Helga.
Grandpa is definitely one of my spirit animals, Harold also holds a lot of the same insecurities for me too, Alison!! Really love Harold.
My Hey Arnold friends say I channel Mr. Simmons at times (and I -do- see it roflll) and as a kid growing up, I did have a bff(or so I thought) who would push me around to do things for her but that girl was no Helga! She was just a bully, but other aspects of Phoebe are super relatable as well. Sid because he's a baby and I can be a huge baby mainly in the inside. Sometimes I can be a bit of a Rhonda (in a really superficial sense that I'm a huge fashion nerd but don't really show it. If I decide to dress up, I will take my closet apart to try and find the best thing. If I don't really care where I'm going then I'll put on whatever's comfortable!)
I also like looking for ways to help people to the best of my abilities, find something positive in a situation, and how to deal with problems better is where Arnold sorta kicks in.
criminyy
criminyy

Female Number of posts : 25
Favorite character : Too many!
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character Character: Sid

http://criminy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe2 Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:39 am

As I get older, I think I hope I'm more of a Mr. Simmons. I'm in school with the hope of teaching History (at a high school level, though) and I want to be a good parent to my kiddo- I guess Phil would be the best version of a good parent from the show (grandma's great, too, but Phil's a more down to earth...slightly...version).

I still have my Helga moments - primarily when I'm frustrated - but since I mainly identify with her insecure, angry side I hope I've grown out of that. Her kinder side would be nice to have, too, though.
Perhapsormaybe2
Perhapsormaybe2

Female Number of posts : 120

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by criminyy Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 am

Perhapsormaybe2 wrote:As I get older, I think I hope I'm more of a Mr. Simmons. I'm in school with the hope of teaching History (at a high school level, though) and I want to be a good parent to my kiddo- I guess Phil would be the best version of a good parent from the show (grandma's great, too, but Phil's a more down to earth...slightly...version).

I still have my Helga moments - primarily when I'm frustrated - but since I mainly identify with her insecure, angry side I hope I've grown out of that. Her kinder side would be nice to have, too, though.

Aww, that's really great!! HUGE respect to people who decide to go into teaching. I'm super passionate about education in general. I'm sure you'll be a great teacher!!!
Ahahaa, that would be great to have a parent similar to Phil. Agree that he's a lil more down to earth....
criminyy
criminyy

Female Number of posts : 25
Favorite character : Too many!

Character Character: Sid

http://criminy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe2 Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 am

Aww, thanks, Criminy!
Perhapsormaybe2
Perhapsormaybe2

Female Number of posts : 120

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by oranjeac Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:25 am

For me Chocolate Boy for sure (because I love chocolate). On a deeper level though, I think I relate to Sid the most. He likes the occult (like vampires and that voodoo doll he made of Principle Wartz :p) and so do I. When I was a kid I used to read all about ghosts and monsters and like Sid, sometimes I ended up scaring myself. I also share Sid's paranoid streak. When I was a kid, I thought I got frostbite after losing my gloves in a frozen pond. :P I'm also not the bravest person either like Sid.
oranjeac
oranjeac

Female Number of posts : 4
Favorite character : Sid, Helga, Gerald
Registration date : 2015-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down