Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Arnold

+15
MollyMittens
ForeverYoung
hatterlet
Stinky
Eugene
Lila
Helga
NintendoGal55
Squirreltamer
Weird1
peachcake21
Annemiek
Perhapsormaybe
Nefarious
Arnold
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ask Arnold - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask Arnold

Post by Arnold Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:33 pm

NintendoGal55 wrote:So anyway, I was wondering something. I asked this same question to Helga the other day, and so it's kind of the same question since you're involved as well. You were drawn in that fanart you saw with two katanas, and I think that was pretty cool for you to have. But I wanted to know if, as a more skilled fighter and wielding ninja weapons, do you have a particular weapon of choice you'd want? It can be anything, except for guns...they don't have those. And I don't know about bow and arrows, either.
Sorry for the delayed response, I had to think about this for awhile. Fighting isn't something I'm into. There's very few situations where I'd try to hurt another person and all of them are in self-defense. I accept that there comes a time when diplomacy and tact will fail, where fighting is the only viable method to protect yourself, and I do think katanas are cool, but honestly I don't think I'd ever use weapons. There's too much of a danger that I'd hurt somebody. Unless of course my weapons were nonlethal. If I were a ninja I would probably use powerful hypnosis techniques to put my enemy to sleep or trick them into doing what I wanted. Anything to defeat them without one of us getting hurt. That, or I'd create barriers to shield others from harm.
So to answer your question, if I had to choose a weapon it would be a staff. There are no blades on it but it'd still be useful for defending against attacks. You could even work some kind of ninja gimmick into my weapon of choice. Such as holes bored into the wood for air to pass through. Like a flute. When I wielded the staff I could use subtle vibrations of sound to plant hypnotic suggestions in my opponents ears while I fought them.
Arnold
Arnold

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 am

Did you get Helga anything for her birthday? It was a day or two ago, after all.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 am

No problem at all! That's good you thought about it, I know how hard these things can be. And hey, I know where you're coming from, not being the type to fight, unless it's in self-defense. So cool! I'll do that, and I think I can throw in some gimmicks into it, that sounds like an interesting technique, I don't think your opponents would see it coming! I'll definitely incorporate your weapon idea. XD All right then, thank you for helping me out with this! Meow
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 am

Who taught you to play that harmonica? Do you play any other instruments?
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:47 am

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Did you get Helga anything for her birthday? It was a day or two ago, after all.
I've never been invited to any of Helga's birthday parties, but I did get a small gift for her. She made me open it myself, which is understandable. *Smiles*
I gave her a twin-bell clock that I assembled myself with a tiny likeness of her fastened onto the top. It says "Hey Helga!" as an alarm. She said it was the dumbest thing she'd ever seen. Helga seems to prefer expensive, flashy gifts...

Annemiek wrote:Who taught you to play that harmonica? Do you play any other instruments?
I taught myself. Sort of as a hobby. I can also play the keyboard and piano. My Grandma gave me a few lessons.
Arnold
Arnold

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 am

I have to say, Arnold, that clock sounds awesome.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am

...You are the sweetest kid ever!

What's the worst advice you've ever heard someone give?
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverYoung Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:02 am

Hi Arnold. ^^ Omgg!!! Its great to speak to u!!! Okay, well tell me this?? Do u like Helga??? I always wanted to know?? DO U?? Blush
ForeverYoung
ForeverYoung

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Character Character: Helga G. Pataki

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyMittens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 am

FIRST OFF: Thank you for taking your time. How you didn't scream at the insane questions you get, I'll never know. I have three questions to ask. Two are light and like the rest, while the third is more serous.
First:
What do you want to be when you grow up? I have always thought you would be a great child psychologist. You have the ability to be open, honest, and are able to look beyond certain feelings to get the heart of what is going on with people.

Second:
Since you mentioned your movie, it's safe to assume that Helga told, and then quickly took back her feelings for you. Do you honestly think that like-likes you? And what do you plan to do about it?

Third: I have a friend in her mid 20's who needs help. Her parents treat her like garbage one day, and a queen the next. Her father once kicked her out of the house in the dead of winter (while she was still her BJ's, I might add) and had hide out at a friends house until her father let her back inside. Her mother understands the hurt her daughter gets from her father, but does nothing to stop it. Mu friend has no car, and cannot get to public transport easily. What can she do to improve her life so she can be happy? Thank you for all your help and please, take your time. No rush is needed.
MollyMittens
MollyMittens

Female Number of posts : 10
Favorite character : Helga G. Pataki.
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by YuniX-2 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:06 am

So I totally joined this forum community just to ask the following question. Hopefully you will one day get on again and respond. Anyways, I was wondering, do you ever feel like you're helping people to compensate for inadequacies in your own life? I was never very much like you are your age, but I find that at my current age, ten years later, I actually tend to give people the benefit of the doubt much the way you do, and I try to offer people help whenever it seems like I can give them what they need. I realized that I became who I am because I felt certain things lacking in my own life and childhood, and wanted to at the very least give other people the things that I did not always have if I could. Is that ever why you help people out? To maybe try and make up for not having your parents around?

YuniX-2

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold'sgirlforthewinn Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:49 pm

HEY ARNOLD! I don't know if this question has been asked...but how is it like living with your grandparents? Smile
Arnold'sgirlforthewinn
Arnold'sgirlforthewinn

Female Number of posts : 5
Favorite character : Arnold haha <3 Huge fan of him, maybe more crazier/tsundere than Helga...but still seriously she's one of my faves too :D
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePinkBow Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi Arnold. First, you are very adorable and sweet. Seriously. I can see why.... okay, nevermind. I have two questions. The first one is what do you think of Helga? It's obvious you don't really think she's just some mean girl with an ever present scowl on her face.
The second question is how do you feel about strawberries? It might seem kind of random but trust me, it's for...research. After so many years, I wonder if you will see the unanswered questions waiting for your return. Anyways, you're awesome. I hope you still have that optimistic spark in you. Just to let you know, you are some people's inspiration and so many people care about you (some you haven't even met, if that makes sense). Okay bye!
LittlePinkBow
LittlePinkBow

Female Number of posts : 15
Favorite character : Helga and Arnold
Registration date : 2014-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 am

Yeesh, I wonder if the Footballhead is even still here. Yo! ARNOLDO?! You alive, doofus?
Helga
Helga

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehatxpinkbow Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:04 am

Hey Arnold.

What if I said people actually make plush versions of you?
bluehatxpinkbow
bluehatxpinkbow

Female Number of posts : 5
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga
Registration date : 2014-11-24

Character Character:

http://bluehatxpinkbow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content