Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so.. A new RP game begins!

+7
peachcake21
funnybones021
Nefarious
agshepherd
hatterlet
NutMeg17
Annemiek
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Choose you favorite plot line and age

And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]
And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 24

And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: And so.. A new RP game begins!

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I can be your Phoebe! 8D
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 Empty Re: And so.. A new RP game begins!

Post by Weird1 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 am

LOL! I think everyone would love to be Helga. Hmmmm... I'm cool with whoever, I guess.

I don't see anyone snatching up Arnold. I can play a dude easily. I've been acting like one since I was six. Smile

So I'll be Arnold if everyones cool with that. Please let me know. This looks like fun. Yay
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

The role of Arnold has already been spoken for.. by Nutmeg, and Nefarious is understudy, but you can be second understudy of course XD

The roles for Rhonda, Gerald, Stinky and Brainy are still available Smile
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Really? Dang.

Um... I could play Rhonda pretty good. It'll be fun to play a complete fashion snob. Big Grin

Sign me up as Miss Rhonda Lloyd then. Cool! Sun glasses in Febuary....? That is so fourty six seconds ago... RollEyes
Weird1
Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 am

lol what would you say about a dark green shirt, brown sweater, grass stained jeans white and pink socks and a ponytail.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE YOUR SELF!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:36 am

HOLY MUFFINS!!

ARE YOU MAD?!

TAKE THAT STUFF OFF NOW! NOW I SAY! GAH!

MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY BURN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

THE SOCKS DON'T MATCH! THEY DON'T MATCH AT ALL!!!! AND THE PANTS! GRASS STAINS! SO HARD TO GET OUT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Passes out cold*
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 am

OMG!

Standing obacion!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 am

...who's still open? I had hoped to call Rhonda, but looks like I was just a bit too late, so if Stinky or Gerald are still open I can take either one. Whichever one is more necessary to starting would be fine with me.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 am

*Stands up and grins, bowing*

Thank you. Thank you.

XD

Sorry, Perhapsormaybe...

Didn't mean to snatch up your character. Cry

Yes, the roles of both Gerald and Stinky are still available, along with Brainy.

Sorry again, you can be Rhonda next time for sure. Smile
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:50 pm

hey, it's fine. I'm sure you'll make a fine Rhonda, and like you said, I can always play her next time. ^_^

I'd like to take Gerald then, please.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:32 am

Man we got a pretty big cast this time 'round.

We should totes start soon. I'm excited.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Um. Sooooo I have a friend who is also interested in playing Rhonda and since Rhonda was also perhapsormaybe's first choice maybe we ought to vote on it instead? Like, everyone could post two paragraphs from Rhonda's POV and we could go from there?
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:46 am

Go from there? HUH?! Well, if ya wanna vote on who gets to play who, then let's just have everyone post a paragraph from ALL the characters' POV's and vote on who's best at playing who!!!! Mad

*Humph*

Do you really think it's fair to vote on who gets to play Rhonda when I already got her and was excited to play her. It's not like this is the last Roll Playing Game that's we're ever gonna play. But really... Not cool. Cry
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 am

Can someone explain to me what the rp game is about exactly?
I just thought it would be fun 'cause its a game. Yay

What Wierd1 says is right. I play as Curly and I play as Helga's understudy so maybe Perhapsormaybe can be Rhonda's understudy for now.
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 am

Calm down Weird1. It's nothing against you and honestly I wouldn't have a problem if we did all put in Apps for the characters we actually want. I love AG and think she plays a mean Helga, but I also think it would be more fair to open up the opportunity to other people for each role.

And I admit to being biased in this situation, because I would really like AlisonSwift to play Rhonda so that we can do squishy Rhonda/Harold things, but IDK. I don't think it's such a terrible idea to have people who are interested in certain roles actually have to do something to earn such positions instead of someone just happening to say "Mine now!" first.

:\
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 am

Also, what I'm saying is that both perhapsormaybe and Alisonswift's first choice of characters is Rhonda where as Rhonda is only Weird1's 2nd (possibly 3rd?) choice.

This would give everyone an equal opportunity to play the character they REALLY want based on skill rather than on how quickly they were able to respond to this post.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 am

(sorry for the triple post here....)

We could even make it anonymous as well! People message their paragraphs to Anne, who puts them up and then people can pick the one they think best represents THAT character.

So anyone who wants to play Helga can have a shot at her, same with Rhonda, Arnold, etc. It'd be a fairer system.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 am

Huh... Um... sorry for getting angry and all that. I just thought that was a little rude what you said... But you've got a point, I guess, and I understand your reasoning. *Sigh*

It's true. Rhonda wasn't my first choice. I guess what you said makes sense. If you can get everyone else on board with this, I'll go along with it. 'Cause my first choice was Helga, and my second was Arnold, and then I became Rhonda. *Shrugs*

But I was set up as Rhonda because she was the one I wanted to play the most out of all the character roles that were left. So you suggesting that someone else just grab my role and have me get stuck as Brainy or something ticked me off because that's not how everyone else got their roles. I asked to be her fair and square and you wanted to take that from me so everyone else could have fun and I could sit there like a lump. It wasn't very fair and that set me off. Sorry for freaking...

And I agree that the whole, "MINE NOW!" aspect of gaining a role was weird for me, too. It seemed really unfair and a bit immature. So maybe the sort of... audition idea is cool. Anyone who wants to play Helga can audition and the best Helga wins, and anyone who wants to play Rhonda can audition and the best Rhonda wins, and so on. That sounds much more fair. Smile

Let's just get everyone set up, because I'm getting anxious to play my first RPG. Yay
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:59 am

Some RP forums I've been to had Application sections, where you would answer some profile stuff about the character you wanted to play, including an RP sample, to show that you were compatible to play that character.

We could give it a try if it would work better. :3

I'm excited too, buddy Singr!!!!! Yay Big Grin xD RPG is awesome, and now with some HA!, oh yay. OwO Bring out the awesomeness! Let's frolic in a field of flowers!

As long as there's AxH (and GxP) in there, even just hints, I'm happy. OwO XD Pardonez-moi, that was just me with my wishful thinking. xD
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:15 am

OH, NO! It's not wishful thinking at all, Nintendo! What would a HA! RPG be without a little 'La' More'? BORING AND POINTLESS since it's by HA! fans and the characters are teenagers, lost, and are gonna be under the stars at some point!!! It just screams, "ROMANCE!!!!". So we'll definitely have some of that! Big Grin

And, dude, I've been frolicing here for HOURS! Please, JOIN ME! XD Yay
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 am

SQUEE!

Oh YES!!! Singr, you are so totally right ON! It's a dream come true! Ohhhh vie lamour!!! C'est lamour!!! <3 xD Big Grin You're quite right! That's all one big screamer of "ROMANCE!!!!"!!!! OwO

Joining!

I am so joining you now!!!! Yay!!! 8D SQUEE!! And so.. A new RP game begins! - Page 2 34285
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 am

Hehehe! YAY! I have a partner to frolic with! HAPPINESS! Yay

If anyone else wants to join us, you are welcome to. Big Grin

*Frolic, frolic, frolic*

*Trips*

*Falls to the ground violently, head first*

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! XD

Flowers can be dangerous! *Sneeze* What did I even trip on?

*Goes and looks, slaps forehead*

A FREAKIN' PEBBLE?! GEEZ, I'M SUCH A KLUTZ.....!!! Maybe I should try out for Eugene! XD

*Frolics again, trips violently, head first... again*

I'm okay! XD
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 pm

I'll PM Anne and see what she thinks, since it is her board after all. Also, there's a few people who claimed a character and then seemed to disappear, so maybe this will be a good way to see who's still here and interested?

@Weird 1: And, like I said, I'm biased in this Rhonda thing because I would really, truly love Alisonswift to play Rhonda, because I know that we work well together and would have a lot of fun with it. So I can understand you getting upset. And you're right. If we change the rules for one character we oughta do it for every single one.

@NintendoGal55: Yeah, I feel like an Application process would actually be a pretty good way of divvying out roles. There'd be more to it then just first come, first serve and everyone could have a real shot at the character they want most.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am

Ouch, I missed this whole discussion. I've got to move somewhere with consistent internet.

In the terms of characters, it does need to be a bit more concrete. A thousand people can't rush in and all demand to play one character.
Basically, we need to have character auditions. Maybe we could list the characters necessary for the plot, then add in others to flesh it out. Everyone could send in their paragraphs (as already stated) for the characters they would be interested in playing. It could then be voted on.

I only say this to avoid hurting people's feelings and avoid a lot of Self-insertion. We don't want a sappy Helga who throws herself at Arnold because that's not what the real Helga would do. The whole point is staying as true to the character as possible.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 am

Haha, well I don't actually think anyone here is gonna butcher characterization too badly, but I definitely think that we oughta instate some sort of system. Love AG, love her Helga, BUT I do think that other people should have a chance to play her. Same with Arnold, Gerald, etc.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next