Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ay Yo everybody!

2 posters

Go down

Ay Yo everybody! Empty Ay Yo everybody!

Post by TwistingFury Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:52 am

Hey there guys! I'm Rachel, but you can just call me TwistingFury, Rachel Storm, or Storm. I just turned 16 on the 24th of September. I saw this forum and decided to join the fun. Big Grin I first saw Hey Arnold! On Nickelodeon when I was very young, in about 2000 or 2002 I first saw Hey Arnold! And I loved the show. I have been a fan ever since, and I really wish that they would of made The Jungle movie and The Pataki's. I plan to be really active on here, and I also hope to earn the acceptance of the fandom. Cool!  While I'm here I might as well explain a little about myself. I'm VERY friendly, and I'm a real chatter box online. In real life however, I'm really shy. I enjoy to draw, (I'm learning to draw Hey Arnold Again, mind you.) I have a Lionsona (And Character) Named Rachel Storm, and she appears in my original animated series, called, ''Tornado Alley.'' Other then Drawing, I enjoy collecting Stuff from my favorite shows and movies. I enjoy the weather, and I find Tornadoes and storms fascinating to no end. When I'm older I would like to become a Meteorologist/Storm Chaser, and do research on Tornadoes and the damage they cause, so I can better help understand them, create a data set that could help save lives, so that there will be stronger buildings built. I plan to build a Tornado Intercepting Vehicle which I will name, The ''Exterminator.'' When I'm older, I hope to study at the University of Oklahoma up in Norman Oklahoma. I want to earn a PH.D in Meteorology. I will be an animator as a hobby, and create Youtube series and movies on my YouTube. Can't wait to talk to you guys around here, I shall try to be as active as I can.
TwistingFury
TwistingFury

Female Number of posts : 10
Favorite character : Helga, Arnold, Phil, Gertie
Registration date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Ay Yo everybody! Empty Re: Ay Yo everybody!

Post by Perhapsormaybe2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 am

Cool, nice to meet you! And I think we're all pretty laid back here, so no worries about acceptance.
Perhapsormaybe2
Perhapsormaybe2

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistingFury Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 am

Perhapsormaybe2 wrote:Cool, nice to meet you! And I think we're all pretty laid back here, so no worries about acceptance.
Thanks! It's nice to meet you too. Smile That's good then. Sorry I said that. Meow It's just I've been in many other fandoms, and I've never been accepted. Glad I'll be accepted here. Big Grin
TwistingFury
TwistingFury

Female Number of posts : 10
Favorite character : Helga, Arnold, Phil, Gertie
Registration date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum