Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction prompts.

2 posters

Go down

Fanfiction prompts. Empty Fanfiction prompts.

Post by Squirreltamer Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:56 pm

So here's the thing. I haven't written ANYTHING outside of the little bits of RP plot on this site for a very long time. I am really interested in trying to change that and get back into writing. So, what I'm asking for is HA!-related prompts for fanfic. They can be any character, any pairing, any plot. My goal is to just bust out a few short ficlets in an attempt to write ANYTHING and maybe work my way back into finishing Trying (along with Not Falling Apart, which apparently has part of the second chapter started and is SUPER FUNNY - go past me!).

ANYWAY.

Please post any prompt that comes to mind. Something you'd like to read or just throw out a character and a random turn of phrase on a whim. I'm asking for myself, but obviously if someone posts a prompt here and YOU feel inspired by it - please take it and go nuts!
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction prompts. Empty Re: Fanfiction prompts.

Post by Perhapsormaybe2 Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:47 am

I want to see Gerald and Helga hanging out. Like...I can't picture him approving of Arnold and Helga dating. I want to hear his thoughts on it and see how he'd come around to it without vocally disagreeing. Is that too vague? Maybe like, trap them together?
Perhapsormaybe2
Perhapsormaybe2

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:09 am

I LOVE THIS IDEA. In all honesty, my favorite fics are often told from Gerald's perspective. He has a really nice "everyman" feel to his thoughts and actions.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe2 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:58 pm

That's true. Gerald's a pretty cool character, but in every story I write I can't seem to get him to approve of Helga and Arnold going out. I feel like he wouldn't get in their way since he wants Arnold to be happy, but I can't see him not vocally disapproving at first unless something were to happen to make him see Helga in a better light. And for whatever reason, no, I don't think her assistance in saving the neighborhood would have been quite enough.
Perhapsormaybe2
Perhapsormaybe2

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down