Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wal*Mart RP

+2
hatterlet
agshepherd
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wal*Mart RP Empty Wal*Mart RP

Post by agshepherd Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:07 am

(( Ok so here's the basic rules, or curtsy. Big Grin If you need to say something Out Of Character or OOC, then place your text in these parentheses. (( )) like how I'm doing. That way theres no confusion as to who's talking. Smile If we're doubling characters it might be beneficial to post the character name in front of the post. Thats just a suggestion though. Also, sometimes my posts will seem long, but please you guys don't feel you have to match my length. I'm just very detailed. Okay thats it! Have fun! Any questions please feel free to ask!

-A.G. & Helga ))

~~

Not everything had changed since the gang of Hillwood's PS118 had gotten a littler older. Wolfgang had gotten older too. The proclaimed 'fourth graders' were now disrespectfully referred to as 'freshmen'. They would never grow out of the torment it seemed. 17-year old Wolfgang had a part time job though, believe it or not- working as a shift lead at one of those everything-you-could-ever-need-for-dirt-cheap whole sale stores. 15-year old Helga wasn't exactly sure how their group was retarded enough to be lead into the trap by Wolfgang and his lackys. . .but somehow or other during the night, when the store was closing, Wolfgang made sure that they were all still in the store before he locked all the doors laughing behind him. As a security meassure, they also locked from the inside. Maybe he wanted them to get picked up by the cops in the morning, maybe he just thought it was funny. Either way, Helga now found herself looking bored and angry, sitting ontop of a sit-down lawn mower that was on display in the front of the store, watching all her peers fight amoungst themselves about who's fault it was that they were going to spend the night in of all places, the Wal*Mart. How degrading.

Helga: "Why do I follow these f*ckers around?" She mumbled under her breath.
agshepherd
agshepherd

Female Number of posts : 221
Favorite character : Pooter
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Helga

http://soapboxshouts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Wal*Mart RP Empty Re: Wal*Mart RP

Post by hatterlet Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:17 am

Rhonda Wellington Lloyd stood admidst a bickering group of freshmen, watching her carefully constructed social hierarchy crumble before her eyes. Through some freak accident, she had been lured into the trashy excuse for a shopping center and was now relegated to a night of torture under the flourescent lights. Having made her opinions known about the type of goods available in the disgusting place, she now watched the remainder of the student body fight amongst themselves. Once or twice a finger was pointed in her direction, but she quickly shot down any accusation of this revolting situation being her fault. After all, if she was going to trap the ninth graders in a store overnight, surely she would not pick something as base as a WalMart.

Last edited by hatterlet on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
hatterlet
hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Phoebe was sitting down on a huge pillow which was left here for decoration. She was sitting there quiet and even seemed quite relaxed compared to the rest.
She looked at her classmates. Most of em were walking around a little bit.. Looking agitated.

Phoebe
Geez.. I can't believe we got trapped here.. That jerk Wolfgang! I could have been at home, working on my presentation about vegetarianism.
There has to be a way out of here..! Doors closed.. windows closed.. I don't think there will be an emergency exit open. Don't think they can hear us if we call for help..
GOT IT!

"Hey guys! I just remember.. I still have my moms cellphone in my pocket! We can call someone to get us out!"
I'm reaching for my moms phone.. There it is! I slide it open, but the screen seems to be black.. I fear the batteries are empty. I hold the button for a few seconds, but no luck.
"Sorry guys, I should have checked the batteries before I left.."
I close the phone and put it back in my pocket.
I'm trying to think of another way to get out of this huge WalMart. It's scaring me. It seems pretty hopeless though.
I guess I'd better just stay quiet, don't touch anything, stay close to my friends, and hope nothing bad will happen.
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Eugene.. the same happy, unlucky kid he's always been.
His curious nature is driving him through the whole store.
He doesn't seem the least bit agitated, but then again, when does he ever feel agitated..

Eugene
"Isn't this fun, you guys? Being locked in a WalMart at night?! It's so exciting!
This reminds me of that time I was locked in the museum. I had to go really bad.. and then my shoe got stuck between the toilet seat, and I couldn't get loose. And then, they locked me in..
And there was this time when I got stuck in the roller coaster in Dinoland, this guy Lucky got us out using a huge crane! Remember that, Arnold?
And then there was this other time.. when I.. uh.."
I wonder why they are looking at me like that. Was it something I said?
"Hey! Look at that!! Is that a brand new Hawking skateboard?!"
I'm running towards it as fast as I can..
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 pm

[I felt the need to write Sid and Harold into it for some reason. I guess I'll speak for them until someone claims the roles.]

“Because they're your friends.” Came Arnold's unexpected reply from behind. He'd been near enough to hear her, apparently. He smiled a quiet smile, impervious to Helga's pessimism.
At about that moment, the other kids had (after a great deal finger pointing and jumping to conclusions) traced their reasons for being here back to one person. “Why didn't you TELL us it was Wolfgang you spoke to???” Sid groused in a loud voice to the burly, overweight kid who towered above everyone else. Harold crossed his arms in front of his chest, scowling with displeasure at being singled out for blame. “It wasn't, okay!? It was that kid with the hoodie with the... uh the weaselly looking face.... he--” Sid's eyes narrowed angrily beneath the long dark bangs that flowed out from beneath his green baseball cap. He cut Harold off with a sharp slicing motion of his hand. “WHOA! Whoa! Mickey? Mickey THE weasel?? Harold. How could you be stupid enough to trust that guy? I mean c'mon! He's a WEASEL! The weasel!” The expression on Harold's face darkened at the word “stupid,” but he seemed willing to let it slide. “I don't know! I was hungry! He gave me a box of waffle fries. He seemed okay to me.” There was a brief pause as Sid stared blankly at his hefty friend. Then, he exploded. “You're a moron, Harold! Now we're stuck in here all night! We're going to get caught by the police and sentenced to ten years in prison for trespassing and shoplifting!” Sid wrung his hands, eyes darting left and right. “We're gonna be in so much trouble.” He whipped his attention back to Harold and jabbed his index finger into Harold's impressive gut. “All thanks to YOU! Moron!” Harold growled and seized the collar of Sid's shirt with one huge meaty hand. He lifted Sid off the ground, legs flailing, and yanked the slimmer boy eye level with his glowering snarl.
“Don't. Call. Me. Stupid!”
Sid, certainly no fool, laughed nervously and started thinking quickly.
“R-right! Uh, what's done is done. No need to dwell on it. We're going to be here all night. I'm hungry. Why not... raid the food court?” The effect was instantaneous. Harold beamed with an enthusiastic grin.
“Hey yeah! Good idea!”
Nefarious
Nefarious

Male Number of posts : 150
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character Character: "Big" Gino

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Curly watched silently as they Harold and Sid trooped off to the food court. The cowards he thought silently, watching Harold's rotund rear disappear around a battery display stand.

He reached down and retrieved one of the cloth shopping bags he had absconded with. He was going to do a little shopping of his own, and then, then they would all be free....

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
hatterlet
hatterlet

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:22 pm

((OMG Anne your Eugene makes me LAUGH so hard!! and Hatterlet your Rhonda and Curly are perfect!! Im so excited we're all good writers!! It will make the RP so much fun!))

Helga:

Helga jumped and gasped a little for half a second until she realized it was Arnold. She growled and titled her head all the way back looking at him standing behind her from an almost upside down angle. She glared.

"You have got to stop sneaking up on me! Crimeny! Do you just follow me around ALL the time!? What are you some kind of obsessive compulsive nut case?! " Ya there was irony to that statement.

Lila:
Lila had been standing by Phoebe watching all the commotion , twirling her red hair, which she had freed from her pig tails years ago, around her finger. Her expression worried however when Sid had mentioned the food court. She glanced at Phoebe and then cleared her throat.
"Uhm Sid.. I.. really don't think thats the .. bestest best idea in the world. .. I mean Wolfgang locked us in here because he wants us to steal and get trouble. . . so shouldnt . . we just leave everything alone and wait for the manager to let us out....er, in the morning?" Her grin was weak.
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 pm

((HeeHee. I'm having fun.))

Rhonda sighed dramatically, then reached into the designer purse to pull out a wad of cash. She tossed it at Sid.

"Here boys. I'm sure one of you can figure out how to get the register open. Bring me back a bottle of water, will you?" she asked, sugar dripping from her toungue as she batted her eyelids at Harold.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 am

With a startling deftness, Sid smoothly plucked the wad of crumpled money out of the air and counted it up so blindingly fast that it was hard decide whether it had been rude or scary or both.“Boy howdy that's a lot of... err ... yes ma'am! I mean, thanks Rhonda.” He stuffed it into one of the inner pockets of his leather jacket before chasing off after Harold, who was already well on his way. He'd made a hasty retreat from Rhonda and her charming (though imperious) request. There was a noticeably rosy tinge to his face.

Arnold's half-lidded eyes blinked placidly, not especially surprised at Helga's outburst. “Sure Helga. You know how crazy I am.” He replied with a wink. Although his tone had been light when talking to Helga, Arnold looked very serious when he called for everyone's attention. “Okay guys, it's obvious that Wolfgang locked us in here hoping we'd get ourselves in trouble--” Arnold acknowledged Lila with a look. “--but we're not going to give him the satisfaction. Sid and Harold have already gone to check out the food court. I think we should all split into teams and search the store for a way out.” In order to forestall any protests, he added: “It couldn't hurt, and it's better than sitting around.”
Nefarious
Nefarious

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 am

Helga:

"Humph!" Helga crossed her arms and stuck her nose up at Arnold's politely cocky response to her own. When Lila spoke however, her glare shifted a little and as if she felt she needed to stake her claim, before Arnold turned to address everyone else, Helga snatched his hat and placed it on her own head, turning it backwards with a dominant stare towards Lila. This was hers. Arnold was hers. . .and with him being hers. . . she could treat him however she wanted. She chose the 'like crap' rout.

"Wow your brilliant football face!! Lets just turn loose this bunch of morons amongst the store and hope they dont-" She was cut off all of a sudden when all of the lights in the store went out. ". . . . ." She slid off the lawn mower and stood closer to Arnold.

Lila:

Lila had hardly noticed Helga grabbing Arnold's hat, but even if she had she wouldnt have cared. When the lights went off though however, she too took an instinctive step closer to the blond haired hero. "Perhaps purchasing a couple of flash lights would be appropriate."
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 am

A flash lit the small group that remained. Suddenly, a leering face appeared in it's light, cackling wildly. Curly jeered at the faces surrounding him, relishing in their expressions.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:29 am

Lila:

She lifted her hand to her eyes to shield them from the light that suddenly appeared no sooner than she had requested it.

"Oh.. why thank you Curly...er... how many more do you think you cant get?"

Helga:

"Pft at least he's good for something. Give me that!" She walked over to Curly and took the flash light from him.
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 am

Curly squawked, clawing in the darkness for the flashlight that had been so unceremoniously wrested from his grip. He groaned his frustration, flicking the one in his other hand on to look for the first. For a moment, he paused, unsure of what had happened, then he smacked himself in the forehead for being so phenomenally stupid.

"Brilliant, Poindexter" came a pointed remark from Rhonda ((Yes, I'm playing both of my characters now))

Curly brightened at the sound of Rhonda's voice, and scampered over to her, toting his bag. Reaching into it's depths, he produced another flashlight.

"For you, my princess, a token of my love"

Rhonda grimaced, snatching the light from his grip. She abruptly flicked it on, shining it directly on his face. She noticed that he had painted his cheekbones with lipstick, two straight lines beneath his eyes.

"Burgundy is not your color, freak."

Curly grinned, and vaulted back to the center of the group. He dropped his bag and allowed the flashlights to spill out onto the floor.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 pm

((I'm having so much fun XD You're all very good writers!))

After most of the kids hurried to get their hands on the flashlights, Phoebe stood up and grabbed one too.
She looked up after she heard some noise in the distance..

Eugene
A big crash.. It sounded like silverware was spilled on the ground.. "Whoops.." And a big smash followed.
"I'm okay!"
I sure hope I didn't break anything. Ah, I see some lights over there, that must be them!
Eugene walked towards his classmates.
"Hey you guys, you never believe what happened!
I found the video games section, and there was this big screen with a playstation plugged in. So I tried to plug the playstation in the socket, and then all the lights went out! The playstation didn't work either. I wonder if it was something I did? I'm really sorry you guys.."
Wow, they all sound really mad! I can't see their faces very well, but I can feel their eyes stabbing..
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:52 am

Arnold took the last flashlight after everyone had received theirs. “Nice work, Curly.” He said earnestly. He turned to address the others once more. Things would go smoother if everyone had a job they could focus on. “Rhonda, you should head after Sid and Harold-- they're probably stumbling around in the dark and could use a rescue.” There was a pause while he glanced sidelong at the maniacal grin Curly flashed at him. “Take Curly with you too. No one should go anywhere alone.” I have a feeling he'll follow you anyway.
Judging from all the crashes and clatters that Eugene had left in his wake, Arnold assumed that considerable damage had been done somewhere in the store. No point in trying to prevent it. Eugene was Eugene, and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it. “No harm done, Eugene. Why don't you and Lila go clean up those aisles... or was it displays...?” Arnold would have gone himself, but Eugene's luck seemed doubly bad whenever Arnold tried to help him directly. Plus, Lila was the only person he could trust not to strangle Eugene at this particular moment. With the possible exception of Phoebe. He shined his light around looking for Lila, and was surprised at how close she was. He could have reached out and touched her. “Would you please go with him, Lila?”

Arnold's handsome oblong features were suddenly puzzled. Something was missing. There was a disturbance in his karmic energy field. His combed his fingers back through his wild blond hair. Wait. Where was his hat?
Nefarious
Nefarious

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:42 am

Lila:

Lila had jumped a little at the sudden crash and clatter of Eugene. She placed her hands over her mouth. "Oh dear. . .do be careful Eugene. . you'll hurt yourself. . .again." She paused while Arnold took control of the situation and she looked at him quite fondly and admirably. She thought the world of Arnold and his ability to stay level headed in a time of crisis and keep everyone together. She looked to Eugene and then nodded at Arnold once he had bestowed a task upon her. "Absolutely. I will make sure he's alright. Eugene. . ." She found her own flashlight and headed in the direction of he crash.

Helga:
She shined her own flashlight that she had thefted fom Curly in Arnold's face. "Looking for something??" She sneered and tilted her flash light back up towards her own head. . . just letting him know his hat wasnt lost, because clearly she had no real intention of giving it back to him. Not while Lila was around and so Helga was more than thrilled when Arnold had dismissed her elsewhere. "Nice call, she was standing a little close. That hair spray she's wearing is just WANK.. . .then again so is everything else about her." Helga still wouldnt miss an opportunity to down play Lila, espcially when she got too close to her guy.
"SO. What do we do then, genius?" The light went back in Arnold's eyes.
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Eugene
Eugene decided it was better not to get too close to the group for his own safety. He didn't have a flashlight yet, and he figured he'd better stay put and wait for Lila.
A light is shining brightly, it's blinding me, but fortunately it's coming closer. That must be Lila.
"That's a great plan, Arnold! I'd love to go with Lila. I'll clean up everything, I'm sure we won't get in trouble. I've had bigger crashes.. Ow, Lila, is there another flashlight left for me? I just hope I won't break it again!"

Phoebe
I can't help but getting kinda mad at Eugene.. I know he's not doing this on purpose, but.. geez.. he must be the biggest jinx on the planet!
"You go ahead Lila, I think there's another flashlight left over here. I'll get it!
So, I guess I'll go with Lila and Eugene if you don't mind guys. I think it'll take more than one of us to control Eugene.."
I found myself giggling at that phrase, I walk towards the last flashlight which rolled under a table, grab it, and walk towards Lila and Eugene.
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Rhonda rolled her eyes.

"Fine. It's not like I have anything more worthwhile to do." she said, clicking her flashlight on. She trooped off in the direction of Harold's hungry bellows, every movement full of disdain. She paused for a moment, turned, and swept her flashlight in a wide beam across the floor. "Come on, Curly!" Curly swept up his shopping bag and hurried after her.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 am

Lila:

"Oh Eugene.. I think perhaps it's best if Phoebe and I hold onto the flashlights. You just stay close okay? Now... what exactly was it that you knocked over?" He had mentioned something about video games. Lila shined the light about around the area looking at the mess. "Well this isnt too bad. We can clean this up real quick." She looked at Phoebe and smiled. "You know Eugene if you tripped a fuse or something maybe we can fix it?"
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:16 am

(( I just noticed Stinky wasn't around. I'll write for him for the time being unless someone else wants to? ^^; ))

Stinky:

Stinky Peterson had stayed relatively quiet the last couple of minutes, maybe thats because he was the only kid there in his actual pajamas. He yawned a little and began to follow Curly and Rhonda, he needed to find Sid anyway. "Come on Stinky it'll be fun he says! We can really pull one ova' on Wolfgang, he says. Well I'll tell you what I says, I says this really bites. . ." He rubbed his eyes a little. "Think we could fine some of 'em outdoor floor beds?"
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by coloredskies84 Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 am

((As I said on the topic of who's playing who, I wanted to play both Gerald and Brainy and since no one claimed them, I'll go ahead and start. Smile))

Brainy
Brainy could feel himself slowly gaining consciousness as he lay on the floor near the entrance of Walmart with his eyes closed, but couldn't quite open them yet. He became aware of a dull pain in his head but couldn't remember, for the moment, who exactly had punched him this time. He was always getting punched by Helga, for breathing heavily behind her, and that often resulted in passing out or headaches, but this headache felt different. Harsher. More prominant. That punch had definitely not been a normal Helga punch. The fist was bigger...definitely bigger...

That thought made Brainy's eyes snap open and he sat up abruptly, as it all came back to him. Wolfgang! He remembered how, before locking practically all the freshman up inside a Walmart, the bully had decided to beat up a couple of kids to "show them who's boss." Brainy remembered those words pretty clearly. How he had done so without the other kids noticing was a mystery to him. He guessed Wolfgang was just that good at what he did. Brainy remembered that Wolfgang had chosen two kids: himself...and Gerald? He wasn't surprised that the bully had chosen him, because, let's face it, he was considered one of the biggest geeks in the class. But Gerald? That was what surprised Brainy. No one messed with Gerald because not only could Gerald fight back, but he had the backup of practically the entire freshman class. He was definitely the epitome of cool.

Brainy shook his head rapidly to try and erase the memory of getting beaten up once more and touched his glasses on his face, to see if the punch had broken yet another pair. Remarkably, the glasses were still in tact. He had another memory of Gerald putting up a pretty good fight against Wolfgang but didn't remember anything after that because he had been knocked out. His eyes quickly fell down to the figure laying right beside him: Brainy guessed that Gerald had been knocked out too.

Brainy thought it might be wise to atleast try and wake him up. "Uh..." he said in his very low, raspy voice as he poked Gerald. When Gerald didn't stir after a few pokes, Brainy jabbed at him and this made him sit up abruptly, grabbing his head in pain. Brainy knew that Gerald remembered everything that happened with the bullies, so in order for both of them to not relive it again, he didn't try to talk to him about it. What was done was done.

Gerald looked at Brainy just then and said "let's find the others."

"Uh...okay..." Brainy responded as they both got up and he followed Gerald in the direction of the flashlights, which he guessed were the others walking around the store. He also followed Gerald to where Arnold and Brainy's beloved Helga were.

((Sorry this was so long guys! My other posts in this game will most likely be shorter than this. I thought a detailed explaination of where Brainy and especially Gerald had been all this time was in order, lol. I also thought it might be interesting to write in Brainy's point of view at the moment. I will be writing in Gerald's point of view too but I'm going to end this for now because A.) it's getting long and B.) I have a bit of a headache myself, heh.))
coloredskies84
coloredskies84

Female Number of posts : 45
Favorite character : Helga, Arnold, Gerald, Phoebe
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character Character: Gerald, Brainy

https://www.youtube.com/coloredskies84

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 pm

((We love long posts Wink No problem at all!! Hope your headache will go away soon))

Eugene
"Okay Lila, if you think that's the best thing to do."
Eugene started to clean up all the mess he left behind.

Phoebe
"I think you're right Lila, this is not such a problem, I don't even think anything broke.. "
Phoebe too starts putting everything back in place
"I wonder where Gerald is.. I haven't seen him ever since we got locked in here.."
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 pm

They found Sid crawling around on all fours just outside the food court, groping his way across the department store floor like a blind man. He hopped up in the revealing presence of the flash lights, straightening his cap and recovering some of his injured dignity. “Whoa, am I glad to see you guys! I thought I was gonna have to feel my way back to the front door.” He forestalled the anticipated question by swinging a thumb over his shoulder. “Harold kept going. I guess his stomach can see in the dark.”
The sounds of nearby munching and chewing seemed to support Sid's theory.

Meanwhile, Arnold squinted against the bright flare of light that suddenly lanced into his eyes. He threw Helga an irritated glare and fought down the powerful compulsion to snatch back his hat. Well, it's not like it was going anywhere, and he kind of liked the way it looked on her. Blue matched her eyes. As the thought occurred to Arnold, he began suppressing a smile instead. “There is nothing wrong with Lila or her hairspray, Helga.” Was his wry response. It was a fools errand to try and defend Lila, however, so Arnold simply spoke the truth and moved on to Helga's question. He raised an open palm to ward off the beam of light focused on his face, squinting again. “Since you and I are the only ones left, we are going to search the back area of the store. The delivery trucks have to drop off stock somewhere, and at all hours-- even after closing time. If we're lucky, perhaps there's a way out that's not locked from the inside. A truck driver might even show up who can help us.”
Arnold turned away from the flashlight and began walking, though he had to blink rapidly to recover from its partially blinding aftereffects. The absurdly long button-up shirt he wore made a whisper soft swish against his jeans when he turned to beckon Helga. "It shouldn't be too hard to find."
Nefarious
Nefarious

Back to top Go down

Post by agshepherd Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:51 pm

((OMG Freddie your Arnold is so hot and amazing and I love him to pieces! Let me shower you with more compliments!!! XD <3))

Stinky:
He laughed when he saw Sid on the floor. "Golly, Sid. You look like one of 'em blood hounds y'know with yer long nose to the ground an' all."

Lila:
"Yes we should have it cleaned up in no time at all." She was just finishing putting the rest of the games back on the shelf when Phoebe mentioned Gerald. She turned and paused in thought. "I hadn't seen him. . .do you think he's here? Gosh maybe we should go look for him."

Helga:
"Theres everything wrong with her." She knew it was impossible to ever convince Arnold to think badly of someone especially a friend, but Helga always had to have the last word in. Thankfully the subject had been changed. She listened to his explanation about the delivery trucks and smiled to herself in the dark, quietly admiring how smart he was to think of such a thing. Yep, thats why she loved the guy. Love. Her stomach just caught herself. She would be alone with Arnold in the pitch dark in the back of a whole sale store at odd hours of the night. The very concept was just enthralling, a scenario she thought was just brilliant and poetic and for the moment made a mental side note to send Wolfgang a gift basket of some kind for this could possibly be the best night of her-

"Huh?" . . .Her thoughts were cut off when he spoke again, turning to collect her from herself. "Pft. No its just straight back and through the double doors." She followed the sound of his clothes and nonchalantly slipped her hand in his. If he questioned it she'd blame the dark. "But what do we do if there are no windows and the drivers cant see us inside? Too bad we dont have access to the roof. We could use a couple of these flash lights and the shape of your head to create some makeshift bat-symbol of distress or something." She was half joking, goating him as usual , but stored that idea away as a last resort. . .just in case.
agshepherd
agshepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by coloredskies84 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:04 am

((Thank you, Annemiek for wishing my head well. Smile My headache has gone down since last night...or this morning, however you like to look at it, lol. I think I have a bit of bug at the moment but I'm going to make this post because writing is a nice release and gets my mind off of the sickness for the time being. Smile))

Gerald
Gerald wasn't usually one to acknowledge Brainy's existance. It wasn't that he didn't like the kid or thought he was better than him, it was just that he didn't know much about him. None of the kids did really and seemed to like it better that way. Brainy was one of the kids that got beaten up constantly or he was admiring Helga, weezing as he did so. Gerald thought it was very odd to be paired with this sort but didn't feel right leaving him to wander around in the dark Walmart alone.

Gerald was aware, as he was walking, of the pain still in his head. He felt his face with one hand, feeling a bruise forming around one of his eyes and felt his forhead with the other, feeling a lump on the side. He ignored both wounds, searching for the lights of the others' flashlights, with Brainy trailing and weezing behind him.

"Hey Arnold!" Gerald called to his best friend, as both Arnold and Helga came into his view. "Wait up, man!" As he approached the couple, he definitely noticed something different and a bit strange about them. Maybe it was just a trick of the flashlights they were holding but was Helga holding Arnold's hand? Was she also wearing his tiny blue hat backwards on her head? Gerald honestly thought she looked so ridiculous that he let out a laugh.

"Nice hat, Helga..." he said sarcasticly, stifling his laughter. "Very...fitting."

Gerald noticed Brainy leave from behind him and slowly come up behind Helga, his weezing the only thing giving him away...as usual. 'I swear the guy must be masochistic,' Gerald thought, waiting for what he knew would happen next.
coloredskies84
coloredskies84

Female Number of posts : 45
Favorite character : Helga, Arnold, Gerald, Phoebe
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character Character: Gerald, Brainy

https://www.youtube.com/coloredskies84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content