Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in?

2 posters

Go down

Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in? Empty Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in?

Post by Annemiek Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 pm

"I just don't think anybody at school is really into April fools day.."
"Waaw, I guess everyone's really into April fools day."
"No kiddin', Arnold. We gotta get in on this action!"

Tying shoe laces.. putting springs on stuff in boxes and closets.. fart pillows.. fooling people all day long. <3
I really wish I had the time to plan something for my family.
So, what have you come up with the past few years and this year?

Some years ago I made a huge prank for my dad, writing a letter to him in which I told him I was a famous explorer, and I found a new plant (he was really into plants those days) and I'd ship it to him and if he'd be able to keep it alive, the plant would get his name. He liked it so much, he went to all our family, telling them about it.. and at the end of the day I showed him the small text on the back of the letter; "April fools!" XDD He was a little disappointed, but he could laugh about it ^^
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in? Empty Re: Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in?

Post by Nefarious Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 am

I'm just now noticing these threads, but I actually pulled two April Fools pranks this year.

At work, I took a new-hire aside (an employee who'd only been there a couple of months) and told them that the supervisors Brian and Adam had noticed how hard they were working. How well they got along with everyone. They, the new-hire, were doing a great job. Now, it might not come right away... because they needed to put in another year or so... but they'd been considered for a supervisor position. This was the point, of course, that I leaned in and whispered "April Fools." They totally fell for it. It was awesome.

I then folded a piece of paper in half and wrote "Someone has a secret admirer..." on it. Taking time to decorate it with lots of hearts. On the inside it read: "Not you though! HA HA HA! April Fools!"
I taped it to some girls water bottle. I'm so cruel.
Wink
Nefarious
Nefarious

Male Number of posts : 150
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character Character: "Big" Gino

Back to top Go down

Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in? Empty Re: Today is April Fools Day ^^ Who's in?

Post by Annemiek Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Whahaha omg that last one is so funny ^^ Gotta remember that one for next year XDD

I bet your colleagues are very happy to have you there XD
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down