Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about?

4 posters

Go down

If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about? Empty If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about?

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 am

I'm just curious to see if Hey Arnold! insoired you in a way. I have alredy 4 series I want to bring to life alredy in mind!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about? Empty Re: If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about?

Post by Perhapsormaybe Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 am

Cartoon? Nah. I've got a comic I'm working on (designing characters is a pain in my back side >.<), and I'd love to write for a cartoon, but I really don't have any 'cartoony' ideas. I've got a plot that would probably make a decent Disney animated film, but unfortunately no ideas for series.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about? Empty Re: If you could creat your own cartoon or any type of show what will it be about?

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 am

So what is your Disney like film about?
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 am

I would like to make a movie about a girl who thinks no one believes in her in her town so she steals a boat and goes down river but some guy goes with her and they have an adventure and they fall in love and yada yada yada! also she saves her small town from what she learned from the strangers an her journey.
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 am

It's kinda weird. Basic oversight is a girl becomes a fairy godmother (she wanted to be one, in this story you can become a fairy godmother if you have a genuine heart and make the wish to help people. It's a sort of reward for good deeds, you get powers and you're immortal). Typical Cinderella-esque girl requires her aid in getting a prince...only the prince is the fairy godmother's best friend that she grew up with (and hadn't seen in years). Basically, fairy godmother falls in love with the prince, too, but her job is to get the other girl with him (and that girl really is kind) so she's torn over it. There's more to it, but it's still a work in progress. It should be noted I am a cheesy person.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 am

Haha! You torture your character! XD
Hmm... one of my shows is about a girl named Ashley. She discovers she is on of the last humans to posses magic ( im cheesy too XD). She learns that she holds more than one power and the new girl is discovered to be her sister and the third sister is a spirit that guides them ( they're triplets). She also learns that she is royalty, her dad is being controled by the evil essence of her grandmother, her mom is her teacher, and her, her friends, and her sisters are the "chosen ones" and must save the universe by defeating the "Esence of Evil" and put her grandmothers spirit to rest. Also its messed up and really sad but by the end they bring the unmagic humans and the magic people together and get the unmagic people powers. Oh! Magic People are called Wahkers. So the name of my show is the " Wahker Chronicles" (soo cheesy XD)
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 am

I'm not much for tv shows, but I am a short-story writer, does that count? I've been working on a collection about fairy tale characters getting stuck in the real world.
hatterlet
hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 am

It does count! I should be more specific.
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 am

I'm making a comic about a Eugene-like guy.. An optimistic jinx, who has been picked on his whole life. When he goes to high school he tries to act 'normal', but soon finds out that it's not making him any happier, and he decides to stop doing what everybody else wants him to do, starts to dedicate his life to fighting crime and bullies. But of course people start to pick on him even worse than before, and he's still a jinx, so that guarantees a lot of funny but also dramatic moments Smile And there'll be romance of course <3 It's not gonna be one big comic.. I'm making a lot of short comics and one-shots, so I can post new, short adventures every week. The comics will be in chronicle order, he grows and learns along the way, and in the end gets together with the one he loves of course <3
I would LOVE to make that into a cartoon.. but unfortunately a comic's the best I can do.

Last edited by Annemiek on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 am

I wanna make a show based on a mix of a Curly, but calm, and a Eugene. Also including a Sid and a paranoid Helga.
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 am

I'm in the designing stages for my comic. It's uh...kinda depressing. All the 'forces' are personified (for example, Death is a person, Love, Destiny, Intelligence, etc....they're all people. Well...they look human. They're not exactly human). It's mainly about a vampire hunter and her coming to realize those forces are using her to fight a war.

My favorite thing is I made Chivalry into a character. He shows up everyonce in a while just to whine that he's not dead. ...I have an odd sense of humor. Plus Intelligence is still ticked at Death for taking Albert Einstein, Hemingway and some of her other favorites away.

...My mind is a strange, strange place. I'm trying to get 30 pages, then a friend of mine and I are probably going to launch a website and just keep it as a webcomic series. I'll probably post a link here, but it's gonna be kind of bloody soooo...yeah.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 am

That sounds awesome! I can't wait to read your comic!
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 am

Sounds AWESOME!!
Chilvary: WHY THE HECK AREN'T YOUE FREAKIN' DEAD!!!??!?!?!
XD I want to see that XD
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:59 am

Oh, no, he's not trying to kill people or asking why they're dead, he's just annoyed by all the "chivalry is dead" talk people have (like when someone opens a door for someone and they say "wow, chivalry isn't dead").

Production's under way for it and my dearest best friend who is seriously the Phoebe to my Helga is going to run the website for me and probably reign me in when I get too crazy or the stories get too weird. I'm hoping to get it up and running before the year's up.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 am

I'm looking forward to this.

And the icon rules. Big Grin
hatterlet
hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 am

What the ...? :| I'm lost (I get it but still, am I in space?!)
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down