Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have fond memories of the Playstation games?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone have fond memories of the Playstation games? Empty Does anyone have fond memories of the Playstation games?

Post by Arnold'sgirlforthewinn Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 am

In the late 90's, such as the tomb raider games (which is a old classic in the family), Spyro and Hot Shots? I miss my old playstation.. Smile
Arnold'sgirlforthewinn
Arnold'sgirlforthewinn

Female Number of posts : 5
Favorite character : Arnold haha <3 Huge fan of him, maybe more crazier/tsundere than Helga...but still seriously she's one of my faves too :D
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have fond memories of the Playstation games? Empty Re: Does anyone have fond memories of the Playstation games?

Post by Zeether Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:42 pm

The slimmed down PSone was my first actual game console (I had a Game Boy before but nothing that wasn't portable up until then) and I have fond memories of playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and the Mega Man games on it.

I could talk for hours about some really great old PS1 games that kind of slipped under the radar like Omega Boost and Gunner's Heaven but it would probably be the length of a term paper...

Oh, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is fantastic. First game to have the exploration element added to it and the little additions like the spell commands were neat. The creator of the series is making a sort of spiritual successor and I hope it turns out as good.
Zeether
Zeether

Male Number of posts : 6
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2015-07-14

Back to top Go down