Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Patakis' Episodes (my version)

Go down

'The Patakis' Episodes (my version) Empty 'The Patakis' Episodes (my version)

Post by Michaloid Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:22 am

You all know about the aborted "Hey Arnold!" spin-off, 'The Patakis', right? It was supposed to follow Helga and her family through Helga's teen years. However, Nick and MTV passed on the series. THIS I WILL NOT STAND FOR! I've decided to take it upon myself to bring Craig Bartlett's spin-off idea to life. I told you guys in my intro that I have episode ideas for the spin-off and that's what I'll be doing here (while still keeping it as close to Craig Bartlett's original plan as possible).

Disclaimer: IF I OWNED "HEY ARNOLD!", I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS, THE SPIN-OFF WOULD ALREADY BE PLAYING ON YOUR TV SETS AND YOU'D HAVE A COPY OF 'THE JUNGLE MOVIE' ON DVD/BLU-RAY ON YOUR BOOKSHELVES. "HEY ARNOLD!" BELONGS TO THE AWESOME CRAIG BARTLETT (All hail Craig Bartlett!) AND THE NOW-EVIL EMPIRE, NICKELODEON (in the tune of Rock & Roll, Part 2: Hey! NICK SUCKS!)

And now, the premiere of my version of the aborted "Hey Arnold!" spin-off, 'The Patakis'

(Hey Arnold! instrumental theme - Rock & Roll remix)

(Opening titles)

"HELGA'S WORLD"

Dearest Arnold,

You've missed out on a lot since you left 2 years ago. Let me just fill you in on what has happened since you left. First off, Gerald and Phoebe FINALLY got together. Gerald Field got a new scoreboard and now, we're all starting high school. The most horrific part about what you've missed is that we're starting high school. If only you were here to guide us through this tumoltuous time. We could all use your optimism and guidance. Wherever you are, just know that I'll always love you, my wonderful Football Head.

Love now and forever, Helga G. Pataki

Helga (voice-over): My name...is Helga G. Pataki. 5 years ago, I had my dream come true. My football-headed love god, Arnold, was finally all mine. 3 years later, we broke up after Arnold left for San Lorenzo with his parents. My life's been getting better at home. Mom's finally getting over her 'addiction' and is now working at a local TV station. Dad's still running his mobile empire and Olga just returned from Bennington with her teaching degree and certificate. I still think Olga's an annoying dork, but I wouldn't say it in front of her. If you think your life is rough, well... WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Miriam: Helga! Hurry up or you'll be late for school!

Helga: Alright, mother! Criminy! (she storms off)

LATER, AT HILLWOOD HIGH....

Gerald: Well, this is it! Our first day at Hillwood High! Anyone nervous?

Helga: Uh, yeah. I think everyone here is nervous about today. Especially me.

Eugene: What's wrong, Helga?

Helga: Nothing. Eugene, Sid, Stinky, you guys go on. I'll catch up with you later.

Sid: Alright, Helga!

Stinky: I reckon I'll see ya later, Helga!

Gerald: Helga, what's wrong? You're staring off into space.

Phoebe: That's a definite sign that something's wrong. What is it, Helga?

Helga: I just wish Arnold were here. He'd make things a whole lot better for us.

Gerald: We all wish he were here, Helga.

Phoebe: Just know this, Helga. No matter where Arnold is, you'll always have him with you in your heart, Helga.

Helga: Phoebe, you always know how to get me back on my feet. You too, Gerald.

Phoebe: What else are friends for?

Gerald: You said it, Phoebe!

Helga: Thanks, guys.

Phoebe: Come on! We're gonna be late!

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE PATAKI HOUSE....

Bob: So, what's this I hear about you becoming an actress, Olga?

Olga: It's not what you think, Dad!

Bob: Oh, come on! First it was 'drop out of school to get married', now this? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO WITH YOU, OLGA?

Miriam: Must you be so hard on her, Bob? She at least got her teaching certificate.

Olga: That means I'll have something to fall back on if my plan fails.

Bob: IF YOU HAVE YOUR TEACHING CERTIFICATE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO OUT AND GET A TEACHING JOB, FOR PETE'S SAKE! CRIMINY, OLGA! AT THIS RATE, YOU'LL END UP AT MY MOBILE EMPORIUM!

Miriam: I'm sure she doesn't want that.

Bob: WELL, WITH THE WAY SHE'S PLAYIN' HER CARDS, SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE HELPING ME RUN MY MOBILE EMPORIUM! Speakin' of which, I got a mobile empire to run.

Miriam: Olga, come here.

Olga: Yes, mom?

Miriam: What have I told you ever since you were 5 years old?

Olga: You've told me that I can be anything I want to be if I put my mind to it.

Miriam: Yes, Olga. While your father may not be fully supportive of your most recent decision, I say go for it, reach for the stars, Olga. I'm pretty sure your sister would say the same thing.

Olga: You really think so?

Miriam: I'm sure of it. She is your sister, after all.

Olga: You're right, Mom. I'm gonna have to have a talk with my baby sister after she comes home from school.

LATER...

Olga: (knocks on Helga's door) Helga, can I come in?

Helga: Come in, Olga!

Olga: Helga?

Helga: Yes, Olga?

Olga: Have you ever had a dream nearly crushed by forces beyond your control?

Helga: As a matter of fact, I have. My dream of having a certain football head all to myself was nearly crushed 2 years ago when he left for San Lorenzo. I say 'nearly crushed' because I know that someday, my football-headed prince will come back for me. What happened to you?

Olga: Well, Mom and Dad are arguing about my latest venture.

Helga: What would that be?

Olga: I've decided to try and become an actress.

Helga: I thought you wanted to be a teacher.

Olga: I do, which is why I went for my teaching certificate, so I have something to fall back on in case my acting career fails.

Helga: And Bob doesn't understand it?

Olga: No, he doesn't. Aside from Mom, you're basically the only one who understands me.

Helga: It's okay, Olga. I'm a bit indifferent about your decision myself. Whatever you want to do, you've got the green light. Just know that I'll always support you no matter what you decide to do in life.

Olga: Thanks, baby sis!

Helga: No problem, Olga! Just remember, if there's anything you want to talk about, my door is always open.

Olga: Thanks, Helga.

Helga: Don't mention it! (Olga leaves Helga's room) Now, let's see what Arnold had to say to my last letter.

Dear Helga,

You and your family have come a long way since I left for San Lorenzo. I commend you for that. I, too have done some extraordinary things while away from Hillwood. More recently, I saved a tiger cub and gave her a good home. Since I saved her, I got the honor of naming her and, well... I named her Helga because she was tough, just like you. Actually, the real reason behind me naming the cub Helga is because I'm missing you like crazy. I also heard you were starting high school soon. I sure wish I could be there for you. But know this, when in doubt, think of me. When you find yourself in times of trouble, just ask yourself: "What Would Arnold Do?" and you'll do fine. You're a fantastic girl, Helga. I know. I'm just waiting on the completion of the Green-Eyes hospital and my parents' last mission. After that, I should be back in Hillwood by Junior Year. I hate to keep you waiting, but, it's the way things are. Good luck in high school! I'll see you soon, Helga!

Love always, Arnold Shortman

Helga: Well, that was a welcome sign. Let's see how he reacts to the letter I wrote this morning. (places letter in the mailbox, then takes it out) On second thought, into the archives you go, Mr. Letter! (Helga runs to her room and places the letter in the archives)

END OF EPISODE 1

Next episode: #2. "Helga vs. Nick Vermicelli"

I won't tell you much about the next episode, except that it's a continuation of "Hey Arnold!: The Movie" without Arnold and Scheck (Scheck will come along in episode 14).

READ AND REVIEW, EVERYONE!

Last edited by Michaloid on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Michaloid

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

'The Patakis' Episodes (my version) Empty Re: 'The Patakis' Episodes (my version)

Post by Michaloid Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 am

Now here's episode 2: "Helga vs. Nick Vermicelli"

The disclaimer can be found before the start of episode 1.

(opening titles)

"HELGA VS. NICK VERMICELLI"

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
SEPTEMBER 20
7:00 AM

TV News Anchor: In other news, Nick Vermicelli, who was convicted of attempting to tear down a National Historic Landmark 6 years ago, is set to become a free man once again today.....

Big Bob: WHY THAT NO GOOD SCOUNDREL! HE NEARLY TRICKED ME OUT OF MY BUSINESS! (looks at Helga) If it wasn't for you and your friends, Helga, I wouldn't be running a mobile empire! That Nick Vermicelli's messed with the wrong family!

TV News Anchor: This is what Mr. Vermicelli had to say:

Nick Vermicelli: 6 years ago, myself and Mr. Scheck tried to tear down a National Historic Landmark. We were foiled by a unibrowed girl and her goody-two-shoes friends. Now that I'm a free man, IT'S PAYBACK TIME!

Helga: (gulps)

Miriam: Hurry up or you'll be late for school....AGAIN!

Helga: ALRIGHT, MOTHER! See you later, Bob, Miriam!

Bob: Have a good day at school, Helga.

(Helga leaves her house)

Miriam: You know, B, one of these days she'll start calling us 'Mom & Dad'.

Bob: Don't get your hopes up, Miriam. We deserved such treatment after we rudely neglected Helga for so many years.

Miriam: Turnabout is fair play, I suppose.

HILLWOOD HIGH
7:45 AM

Gerald: Helga, did you hear that Nick Vermicelli is a free man again?

Helga: Yes, I did, GERALDO!

Gerald: Alright, Alright! Keep your blue jeans on, Helga!

Helga: Sorry, Gerald. I'm just a little on edge.

Gerald: Why's that?

Helga: Well, during his news conference, Vermicelli referenced the FTi fiasco and he said he wants revenge on me and all of you guys.

Sid: WHAT? What did we ever do to that lousy jerk?

Helga: Remember the Future Tech Industries fiasco?

Sid: Yeah. WE LIVED IT, HELGA!

Helga: Well, apparently he wants to take out his anger and frustration on all of us for foiling Scheck's scheme. I say, if Vermicelli wants to get to you guys, HE'S GONNA HAVE TO MAKE IT PAST ME!

Sid: That's our Helga!

Gerald: Tough as nails!

Rhonda: Yeah! Show that pony-tailed freak who's boss!

Phoebe: And we'll do it even without Arnold!

Gerald: Just know, Helga, even though Arnold's not phsyically here with us, he'll always be with us in our hearts and in our minds. We can all be a little like Arnold, but no one can ever replace him.

Helga: Thanks, Gerald. NOW LET'S SHOW NICK VERMICELLI WHY HILLWOOD CITY IS A FORCE TO BE WRECKONED WITH!

LATER....

VERMICELLI APARTMENT
6:30 PM

(knock knock)

Nick Vermicelli: Who's there? I DEMAND YOU, SHOW YOUR FACE!

Helga: Suprise, you power-hungry freak!

Nick Vermicelli: Well, look who decided to show up! Looks like I got you right where I want you!

Helga: I wouldn't be so sure about that!

Phoebe: That's our cue! Commence Operation: SMACKDOWN!

Everyone: Right!

Phoebe: RHONDA, ENGAGE SMOKESCREEN SEQUENCE!

Rhonda: You got it, Phoebe!

Phoebe: GERALD, CAMOFLAUGE!

Gerald: Say no more, beautiful! I'm already working on it!

Phoebe: Sid, Stinky, Nadine, Sheena, SURROUND THE HOUSE!

Sid: COPY THAT! (to Stinky, Nadine and Sheena) ALRIGHT, TROOPS! LET'S ROLL OUT!

Nick Vermicelli: Hey! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!

Helga: You seem to have forgotten one minor detail. I HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES! (to Phoebe) PHOEBE, LAUNCH THE SLEEP POWDER!

Phoebe: Launching! (she fires the Sleep Powder Cannon)

Nick Vermicelli: Suddenly...Feeling...Tired...Must...Return....To....Recliner....(falls down)

Helga: BOOK 'EM, PHOEBE, ATTEMPTED ASSAULT ONE, 2 COUNTS.

(the cops arrive)

Helga: Excellent timing as always, officers. TAKE HIM AWAY!

Officer #1: YOU HEARD HER! LET'S GO!

Officer #2: Back to the stony lonesome for you, Vermicelli!

Helga: Well done, Team Hillwood! Well done, indeed.

Phoebe: I'm sure Arnold would be proud of us.

Helga: My sentiments exactly, Phoebe.

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
8:00 PM

HELGA'S ROOM

Dear Arnold,

What a day, Nick Vermicelli got paroled and sought revenge on all of us (minus you, of course) for the whole Future Tech Industries fiasco. Lucky for us, I had formulated a plan to stop him, with Phoebe's help, of course. Tell your parents I said 'Hi', alright? No matter where you are, Football Head, just know that I'll always love you and I long for the day of your return.

Helga: I just hope I don't chicken out like last time. (runs outside to her mailbox, opens it and removes the mail that was left inside to make room for the letter) I'll take this mail in later, there may be a letter from Arnold in this batch. Now, for my letter. (she places her letter inside the mailbox, then takes it out and closes the mailbox) DRAT, I chickened out again! Aw, well. This just means I have another letter for the archives. Now to see what Arnold wrote.

END OF EPISODE 2

Next episode: #3. "Who Framed Helga Pataki?" - Helga gets framed for breaking a school rule and it's up to her friends to clear her name.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

'The Patakis' Episodes (my version) Empty Re: 'The Patakis' Episodes (my version)

Post by Michaloid Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:27 am

Now for episode 3: "WHO FRAMED HELGA PATAKI?"

The disclaimer can be found before episode 1.

(opening titles)

"WHO FRAMED HELGA PATAKI?"

HILLWOOD HIGH
SEPTEMBER 28
9:45 AM

Principal Wartz: (through intercom) Attention, please. Will Helga Pataki please report to my office NOW!

(everyone gasps)

LATER, IN PRINCIPAL WARTZ'S OFFICE....

Helga: You, uh, wanted to see me, sir?

Principal Wartz: Yes, have a seat anywhere you like. (Helga sits down) Helga, you've really mellowed out since 4th grade. I never thought I'd see you turn back to the dark side, UNTIL TODAY! (shows Helga images of someone writing on a locker) These images depict you defacing school property, lockers, to be exact. That is a direct violation of the code of conduct! I'm afraid that I'm going to have to have you suspended for one week.

Helga: WAIT, PRINCIPAL WARTZ! I DIDN'T DO IT!

Principal Wartz: Helga, although I want to believe you, I can't unless you have substantial evidence that proves your innocence.

Helga: I'll cut you a deal, Wartz. If my friends and I can find resonable doubt that I committed said violation, will you rescind my punishment?

Principal Wartz: It's a deal! Your father's business sense must've rubbed off on you!

Helga: It's gotten me out of tight spots before.

Principal Wartz: Well, let's see if your business prowess can help you escape this jam. You have until the bell rings at 3:00 today to find resonable evidence that you did not deface our lockers. Good luck, Helga.

Helga: Thank you, Principal Wartz.

OUTSIDE WARTZ'S OFFICE....

Sid: So, Helga, what did the Wartz-miester do to you?

Helga: Nothing yet. If we can find proof that I didn't deface school property by the time the bell rings at 3:00 today, I won't get suspended.

Everyone: SUSPENDED?!

Helga: Yeah, that's what Wartz has in store for me.

Gerald: That will not do!

Phoebe: It's time to commence OPERATION: INNOCENCE!

Harold: Look over here! I found a Wankyland pencil!

Sheena: A Wankyland pencil?

Eugene: I've got a strange feeling about this one, guys.

Rhonda: Who do we know uses Wankyland pencils?

Gerald: It's gotta be Curly.

Helga: Now, Gerald. Let's not jump to conclusions yet.

Sid: Another clue! Helga, isn't this your pink pen?

Helga: Yeah! I was looking for that all last week! I have a feeling Curly got his grubby little paws on it.

Sid: Gerald, it appears some of Arnold's detective skills have rubbed off on you.

Phoebe: Thanks to you, Gerald, we're about to free Helga from an undeserved punishment! (lunch bell rings) Come on, TIME FOR LUNCH!

HILLWOOD HIGH LUNCHROOM
12:00 PM

Helga: There's Curly! Let's get 'em! FREEZE, CURLY!

Curly: You'll never take me alive, coppers! (bumps into Harold)

Helga: Nice roadblock maneuver, Harold. Now, Curly, STAY DOWN AND DON'T MOVE! We have a few questions to ask you.

Curly: FIRE AWAY, OFFICERS.

Rhonda: Our first question: What were you doing with Helga's favorite pink pen?

Curly: I borrowed it from her last week. Why do you ask?

Rhonda: We found Helga's pen at our crime scene, WITH YOUR FINGERPRINTS!

Curly: I said I was going to give it back on Friday, right?

Eugene: But you didn't, didn't you?

Sid: That's considered stealing!

Curly: Alright, fine! I DID IT! I wrote on the lockers! Consider it payback for all the times you got me in trouble, Pataki!

Helga: Well, now. It looks like your plan has failed. We got your confession on tape and Harold's already in the process of delivering it to Principal Wartz!

Curly: WHAT?!

Helga: It's true, Curly. You lost and I won, again!

Curly: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! (runs off)

Helga: He's escaping! Get him! I'll meet you all at Wartz's office!

Everyone: RIGHT!

LATER, AT WARTZ'S OFFICE....

Principal Wartz: Well, Harold, the evidence you've presented me with is proof enough for me to exonerate Helga of her despicable deed and punish the real criminal. (Helga and Curly enter) Ah, excellent timing, both of you. Please sit down. (They both take a seat) Now, Helga, with the evidence that Harold has presented me with, I can safely say that you did not write 'HELGA WAS HERE' on the lockers. Ms. Pataki, you are hereby found NOT GUILTY of all charges. You, Curly, on the other hand, are GUILTY on all charges of defacing school property and framing another student. I sentence you to a one week suspension.

Curly: NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

Principal Wartz: I just did. Curly, Harold, you are free to go. Helga, I am sorry for falsely accusing you. I must say that you are very lucky to have such wonderful friends.

Helga: Hey, if it wasn't for them, I'd be in Curly's position right now.

Principal Wartz: We wouldn't want that, would we? (bell rings) Well, that's the final bell. I'll see all of you, with the exception of Curly, first thing tomorrow morning!

Everyone: See you tomorrow, Principal Wartz!

Helga: Well, we did it, Pheebs!

Phoebe: When will Curly learn to never mess with you?

Helga: Probably when Arnold comes back.

Phoebe: You're probably right, Helga.

Sid: Come on, the bus is waiting!

Phoebe: Come on, Helga. Let's head home.

Helga: Couldn't have said it better myself. Oh, and Phoebe?

Phoebe: Yes?

Helga: This conversation...never happened.

Phoebe: Right. (cheerfully) Forgetting!

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
7:30 PM

Helga: I better see what Arnold wrote me.

Dear Helga,

How's high school treating ya? How's the rest of the gang doin'? More importantly, how are you holding out...without me? I'm doing alright. I'm taking up Botany, Entemology and Journalism with the help of my parents, of course. It should keep me busy for a while. Although I don't regret leaving for San Lorenzo with my parents (they are my parents, after all), I do regret leaving the rest of the gang in Hillwood, especially you, Helga. Although we may be thousands of miles away from each other, we'll never be truly separated. I love you, Helga and I always will, no matter where either of us are. Just keep that in my for when I make my return to Hillwood, my princess in pink.

Love forever, Arnold Shortman

Helga: Aw, that was so sweet of him! Now to send out this letter:

Arnold,

You'll not believe the day I've had! I was falsely accused of defacing school property by Principal Wartz. However, I escaped punishment with the help of the rest of the Hillwood Crew. We found out that Curly was the real criminal. Ah, Curly. Whatever will we do to him? Anyway, I'm doing...okay. I'm just not on par without you in my life, Arnold. The rest of the Hillwood Crew's doing alright, but we all could use your optimismic guidance, especially in the overwhelming environment of high school. I love you, Arnold and don't you forget that!

Helga: Now to send this to Arnold! Just hope I don't chicken out like last time! (runs to the mailbox and puts the letter in, only to take it out of the mailbox) Hmmm...Maybe I'll just place it in the archives.

END OF EPISODE 3

Next episode: #4. "Helga's Got The Chalk" - Helga inadvertantly finds a portal to a world where everything's made of chalk. Now, she must save that world from being wiped off the face of the Earth by the Erase-A-Tron, a diabolical device designed and built by a recently escaped prisoner, Nick Vermicelli.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:53 am

Episode 4 is here! You know the drill with the disclaimer, but in case you don't, I'll refresh your memory.

Disclaimer: THE CHARACTERS THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ ABOUT ARE NOT MINE! (except for the ones I created) YOU GOT THAT? THEY ARE THE PROPERTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS: Craig Bartlett (Hey Arnold!), Larry Huber, Bill Burnett (ChalkZone) and Nickelodeon.

Now that that's squared away, on with the show! This episode is a cross-over with ChalkZone entitled "Helga's Got The Chalk"

(Hey Arnold! instrumental theme -Rock & Roll remix alternating with the theme song from ChalkZone)

(opening titles)

"HELGA'S GOT THE CHALK"

HILLWOOD HIGH
OCTOBER 3
10:00 AM

Ms. Harrington (Helga's math teacher): I must say, Helga. I am impressed by your performance in my class! I haven't seen grades this good since your sister, Olga came through the halls of this very school more than 10 years ago.

Helga: Thank you, Ms. Harrington! Believe me, I am nothing like Olga.

Ms. Harrington: I know, Helga. But, as long as you try your hardest in my class, you will never fail.

Helga: I don't intend on failing, Ms. Harrington.

(bell rings)

Ms. Harrington: Oh, there's the bell! Time for lunch, Helga!

Helga: You read my mind, Ms. Harrington! You go ahead, I'll meet up with you later. Just let me clean up the classroom.

Ms. Harrington: Okay, Helga! I'll leave the door unlocked for you.

Helga: See you soon, Ms. Harrington! (looks at the chalkboard) Huh, what's this? A hole in the chalkboard? That can't be right. I better take a look and see what's causing this disturbance. (She steps through the hole and finds herself in ChalkZone) Woah! An entire world filled with chalk drawings! (She runs into Snap) WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, BUCKO!

Snap: Hey, that's my line!

Helga: Oh, sorry if I caused a disturbance here. My name's Helga.

Snap: I'm Snap. Nice to meet you. Here come my friends, Rudy Tabootie and Penny Sanchez. Rudy, Penny, meet Helga.

Rudy: Nice to meet you, Helga!

Penny: Pleased to make your acquaintance, Helga.

Helga: Wow, Penny, you remind me of my best friend, Phoebe. She's just as smart as you, if not smarter.

Penny: Another smarty-pants, eh?

Helga: I guess you can say that.

Snap: Alright, alright! Enough chatter! Our world is in grave danger!

Helga: How can a world made of chalk be in danger?

Rudy: Helga, this is ChalkZone. This is where drawings go after they've been erased from the chalkboard.

Penny: As Snap said, ChalkZone is in grave peril. A machine called the Erase-A-Tron is threatening to destroy ChalkZone in 24 hours, unless we can stop it.

Helga: And who's behind this 'Erase-A-Tron' scheme?

Rudy: As of right now, that's unknown. All we know is where to find it.

Helga: Where do we find the Erase-A-Tron?

Snap: It can be found at the Magic Chalk Mine.

Helga: Well, what are we waiting for! LET'S MOTOR!

LATER, AT THE MAGIC CHALK MINE....

Biclops: Rudy Tabootie! Thank goodness you and your friends are here!

Rudy: Biclops, tell us everything you know about the Erase-A-Tron.

Biclops: Well, earlier today, Skrawl showed up and told me about a deal he made with a guy from the real world. He said his name was Nick Vermicelli.

Helga: TIME OUT! Nick Vermicelli?! I thought he was in prison! WHY THAT NO GOOD SCOUNDREL!

Snap: Who's Nick Vermicelli?

Helga: He was a business partner of my dad's. However, 6 years ago, during the Future Tech Industries scandal, Vermicelli tricked my dad out of his business, Big Bob's Mobile Emporium. He was thwarted by myself and my friends, Arnold and Gerald.

Snap: Wait! Your dad's Big Bob Pataki?

Helga: That's right.

Rudy: I knew I recognized the name 'Big Bob' from somewhere. But, enough of that. Biclops, where exactly is the Erase-A-Tron?

Biclops: You can find it in the deepest caverns of the Magic Chalk Mine.

Helga: Thanks, Biclops!

Biclops: Good luck, Rudy Tabootie and friends! SAVE CHALKZONE!

DEEP IN THE MAGIC CHALK MINE....

Helga: Well, we're as deep as one can get here. Where's that Erase-A-Tron?

Snap: (points at a machine) Over there!

Rudy: Well done, Snap!

Penny: Now let's shut this thing down and save ChalkZone!

Skrawl: NOT SO FAST, MASTER TABOOTIE!

Nick Vermicelli: SAME GOES FOR YOU, PATAKI!

Helga: Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up: Nick Vermicelli....

Rudy: AND SKRAWL! You've been a thorn in our side for far too long! It's time to end your scheme right here! Penny, you go with Helga and figure out how to stop the Erase-A-Tron! Snap, it's you and me, buddy. Let's finish off Skrawl once and for all!

Snap: Say no more, Rudy! (they are attacked) RUDY, YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING!

Rudy: I'm on it, Snap! (Rudy draws a pride of lions) Sic 'em, boys!

Nick Vermicelli: Aw, snickerdoodles!

(The chalk-lions attack Nick Vermicelli and Skrawl)

Rudy: Now to send Vermicelli back to where he came from! (draws a catapult and lasso) (lassos Vermicelli in) Heave-ho! (fires the catapult)

Nick Vermicelli: NOT AGAIN!

Officer #1: When will you learn, Vermicelli?

Officer #2: Looks like another 20 years in the big house for you, Nick.

Helga: Vermicelli's out of the picture, but we still have to stop the Erase-A-Tron!

Penny: Almost there, guys! Erase-A-Tron shutdown in 3....2....1! SHUTDOWN SUCCESSFUL!

Snap: Alright!

Helga: We saved ChalkZone!

Rudy: Now to get you back home, Helga!

Helga: To do that, we need to find the portal I jumped through or make a new one.

Snap: Well, what are we waiting for, buckos?

LATER....

Helga: I think this is the portal!

Rudy: Hey, Helga! Thanks for helping us save ChalkZone!

Snap: Feel free to visit us anytime you want to!

Helga: Will do, guys! See ya later! (Helga jumps through the portal)

Rudy, Snap and Penny: Bye, Helga!

HILLWOOD HIGH
3:00 PM

Phoebe: Oh, there you are, Helga!

Gerald: Where were you all this time?

Helga: Trust me, you don't want to know!

(they all laugh)

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
8:00 PM

Dear Arnold,

I just had another unbelieveable day! I had just about enough adventure to at least hold me over until you return. Why, you may ask? Well, I saved a world that's filled of chalk drawings from being destroyed by a machine designed and built by Nick Vermicelli. When will that square learn that when he's up against Helga G. Pataki, he'll never win? Anyway, I hope things are going well for you in San Lorenzo. I love you, Arnold and I'll see you soon, my flaxon-haired angel.

Helga: Now to get this in the mail! (she runs to the mailbox and puts her letter in, only to take it out later) Aw, I can't do it! Another one for the archives, I guess.

END OF EPISODE 4

Next Episode: #5. Curly Snaps...AGAIN! - Just a sequel to 'Curly Snaps', nothing special.

Last edited by Michaloid on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:56 am

Now here's episode 5: "Curly Snaps...AGAIN!" Disclaimer's before episode 1. LET'S GET THIS EPISODE STARTED ALREADY!

(opening titles)

"CURLY SNAPS...AGAIN!"

HILLWOOD HIGH
OCTOBER 15
9:00 AM

Rhonda: Progress reports just came in, guys. Anyone nervous?

(everyone raises their hands)

Helga: I know I am because my parents expected me to be the second coming of my annoying dork of a sister, Olga. Aw, well. Let's see what I'm getting so far. (gasps) What in the name of Arnold?!

Gerald: What's going on, Helga?

Helga: Straight...A...Pluses.

Rhonda: IMPOSSIBLE!

Phoebe: Anything's possible.

Helga: This can't be right! I must've had my report switched with Phoebe's!

Phoebe: No, Helga. I got the same grades you did.

Helga: Oh. Alright, Pheebs. When you're right, you're right. I just wish Arnold were here to see this.

Gerald: Well, wherever he is, I'm sure he's proud of you.

Helga: Thanks, Gerald.

Curly: (looks at progress report) NO! NO! This can't be! I SHOULDN'T BE FAILING!

Helga: What's wrong with our psycotic friend, Curly?

Sheena: Progress report grade mix-up. Curly's a good student, but thanks to a mix-up, his grades don't show it.

Curly: (screams)

Rhonda: Curly's gone out of control!

(crash)

Gerald: He's broken everything in sight!

Helga: I never knew that one person could cause such carnage. We gotta find out where he is, and fast!

Principal Wartz: Oh, hello students. I see you're going after Mr. Gammelthorpe. Well, you'll be glad to know that the entire facutly here at Hillwood High will be with you to help out.

Phoebe: Thank you, Principal Wartz.

Principal Wartz: Not a problem at all. Now, let's get that psycopath!

HILLWOOD HIGH
JANITOR'S CLOSET
2:00 PM

Mr. Simmons: Thaddeus 'Curly' Gammelthorpe, we have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up! We just want to talk to you!

Curly: NO!

Helga: Let me try, Mr. Simmons. CURLY! THERE APPEARS TO BE AN ERROR IN YOUR PROGRESS REPORT GRADES! JUST COME OUT OF THE JANITOR'S CLOSET SO WE CAN TELL YOU ABOUT IT!

Curly: NEVER!

Ms. Romano (Helga's science teacher): Mr. Gammelthorpe, either you come out here this instant or I will call your parents and have you sentenced to 3 Saturday Detentions and 1 week of Out-Of-School Suspension!

Curly: OH, FINE! (Curly leaves the Janitor's Closet) So, what do you want with me, huh?

Principal Wartz: There appears to be a mix-up in your progress report grades. Apparently, you got someone else's progress report instead of your own.

Curly: So that's what happened?

Principal Wartz: Afraid so. Come with me to my office and we'll get this straightened out.

Curly: Thank you, Principal Wartz.

Principal Wartz: Let's take a look at who's progress report you did get. (looks at the name) Harold Berman. Well, Curly. Here's YOUR progress report. I think you'll be pleased with these grades.

Curly: Thank you, sir.

Principal Wartz: Don't mention it. (bell rings) Well, see you tomorrow!

Curly: See you tomorrow, Principal Wartz!

Helga: Well, glad that's over.

Curly: You said it, Helga.

Helga: Come on, we don't want to miss the bus like we did this morning!

Everyone else: RIGHT!

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
7:30 PM

Bob: HELGA, TROPHY ROOM, NOW!

Helga: Alright, dad! Criminy!

Bob: We got your progress report, Helga. We just have one thing to say.

Miriam: CONGRATULATIONS, HELGA!

Olga: OH, MY BABY SISTER IS A STRAIGHT A STUDENT!

Helga: Olga....stop trying....to break me in half.

Olga: Sorry.

Bob: We should do something to celebrate this occasion!

Miriam: Now, now, B. Let's wait and see if she keeps this up for the rest of the semester. Then we'll see what happens.

Bob: Oh, alright! Still proud of you, though!

Helga: Thank you, all of you!

LATER, IN HELGA'S ROOM.....

Dear Arnold,

You'll never guess what I got on my progress report today! I got STRAIGHT A PLUSES! But, just because I get straight A's doesn't mean I'm 'the second coming of Olga'. You know that, Arnold. I'm very different than her. I'm sure that you can't help but be proud of me for my latest accomplishment. I know my parents are! But, enough about me. How have you been? How are your parents doing? I'm sure you're just dying for someone to call you 'Football Head'. I miss you and I'll always love you, my football-headed love god.

Helga: I gotta get this in the mail, now! (Helga runs to the mailbox and puts her letter in, only to take it out of the mailbox later) DRAT! I still can't get up the courage! Score another one for the archives.

END OF EPISODE 5

Next Episode: #6. Eugene Breaks an Arm - Well, we all knew it was going to happen one day. The class jinx, Eugene, finally breaks something.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:46 am

Here's the 6th episode of my version of 'The Patakis'. The disclaimer can be found before episode 1. LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

(opening titles)

"EUGENE BREAKS AN ARM"

HILLWOOD HIGH
OCTOBER 26
10:00 AM

(bell rings)

Gerald: So, Helga, what do we need for Romano's class today?

Helga: We're just working on our 'egg drop' experiments. We will be needing the blueprints for our egg containers and our pencils.

Gerald: 10-4, Helga!

(crash)

Harold: What was that?

Phoebe: Let's go check it out!

LATER...

Eugene: (groans) I don't look too good, guys.

Rhonda: What happened, Eugene?

Eugene: Wolfgang happened. He tied my shoelaces together, I slid on the floor cleaning solution and I hit the lockers. (groans) I think I may have broken my arm!

Sheena: I'll get Eugene to the nurse. You guys go after Wolfgang.

Helga: RIGHT!

Phoebe: Commence OPERATION: BULLY-BUST!

LATER, NEAR WARTZ'S OFFICE....

Wolfgang: (evil laugh) That was too easy. His goody-two-shoes friends have no idea what hit 'em!

Edmund: Uh, Wolfgang?

Wolfgang: What is it, Edmund?

Edmund: Behind you.

(Wolfgang sees Helga, Gerald, Rhonda, Harold, Sid, Stinky and Phoebe)

Wolfgang: Well, well, well. If it isn't Eugene's goody-goody friends. Comin' by for your regular beating?

Helga: Actually, we've come for revenge!

Wolfgang: Now, now, guys, let's not get physical.

Gerald: Too late for that, Wolfgang! Mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!

Wolfgang: Aw, nuts. RUN FOR MY LIFE! (runs)

MEANWHILE, AT THE NURSE'S OFFICE....

Nurse Shelly: Well, Eugene, it appears as though your tibia's been fractured. Good thing Sheena arrived when she did.

Eugene: Yeah. Thanks, Sheena.

Sheena: No problem, Eugene. I'd do anything for a friend in need.

Eugene: You know, Sheena, you're not so bad after all. I think it's high time for me to get over my fear of girls.

Sheena: You said it, Eugene.

Eugene: After I'm out of this cast, it's gonna be you and me, Sheena.

Sheena: YOU MEAN IT?

Eugene: I mean it, Sheena.

Sheena: YES! FINALLY! Speaking of which, can I sign you cast, Eugene?

Eugene: Certainly, Sheena.

Sheena: Alright! (she signs the cast: SHEENA + EUGENE 4EVER) (hands the pen back to Eugene) Here you go, Eugene.

Eugene: Thanks, Sheena.

Principal Wartz: Wolfgang, how many times do I need to remind you? Bullying is a direct violation of our school's Code of Conduct. Since this is a 2nd offense, I'm afraid that I have to give you 2 Saturday Detentions and 2 weeks of Out-Of-School Suspension.

Wolfgang: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Wartz: 3 Saturdays and 3 weeks of OSS.

Wolfgang: THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Wartz: 4 Saturdays and 4 weeks of OSS. Do I hear 5 Saturdays and 5 weeks of OSS?

Wolfgang: No, sir.

Wartz: Good. I'll be seeing you AFTER THANKSGIVING BREAK. (Wolfgang leaves) (to Helga and co.) Helga, once again, you have cleared our school of yet another bully.

Helga: It was nothing, Wartz. Although, I had friends in high places.

Wartz: Well, you've certainly got the knack for tracking down and stopping bullies in their tracks, Helga! Where did you get that skill?

Helga: Let's just say a certain football-head showed me the ropes.

Wartz: Well, wherever he is, I'm sure Arnold's proud of you, Helga. (bell rings) Well, that's the bell! Have a good weekend! See you guys on Monday!

Gerald: See you later, Principal Wartz! (they all leave) MAN, WHAT A DAY! Now, the weekend begins! I've got a date with the smartest and most beautiful girl in school later tonight and tomorrow!

Phoebe: Oh, Gerald! I can't wait!

Gerald: Niether can I, darling. Niether can I. What are your plans for this weekend, Helga?

Helga: I'm still unsure, actually. If Arnold were here, I'd be going with him. But, since he's traveling the world with his parents, my weekend plans will always be a mystery.

Gerald: Alright, Helga. I'm pretty sure that Sheena and Eugene have something planned, though. They've gotten a lot closer since Eugene broke his arm.

Phoebe: Somewhat of a 'deja vu' from when you had amnesia, Helga.

Helga: You could say that. Well, I'll see you guys later!

Phoebe and Gerald: Later, Helga!

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
7:15 PM

INSIDE HELGA'S ROOM....

Dear Arnold,

Wolfgang struck again today. This time, his target was Eugene. Thanks to that bully, Wolfgang, Eugene broke his arm! Doctors are sayin' that it's gonna be at least 6 weeks before it's completely patched up. At least one good thing came out of Eugene's debacle. Eugene finally got over his fear of girls and got together with Sheena. IT'S ABOUT TIME! Yes, I'm still taking the time to write to you, football head, but I just haven't gotten the courage to send the letters I write. I guess I'm feeling kinda sad that you left. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing with your parents, just know that I'll always be with you in your heart and in your spirit. Arnold, just be careful out there, okay?

Helga: I better not chicken out this time! (runs to the mailbox and puts her letter in, only to take it out later) DAGNABBIT! I just can't work up the courage! Add one more for the archives, then.

END OF EPISODE 6

Next Episode: #7. Eugene and....SHEENA? - Eugene finally gets over his fear of girls completely and reciprocates Sheena's feelings for him.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 am

Here's episode 7: "Eugene and.....SHEENA?" Disclaimer's before episode 1. Let's get started, shall we?

(opening titles)

"Eugene and....SHEENA?"

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
NOVEMBER 10

Big Bob: Man, with all the reports of bullying going around these days, I'm suprised that Helga and her friends are yet to be affected by this epidemic.

Miriam: I got a call from Principal Wartz when Helga came home from school yesterday. Helga's been removing the bullies from Hillwood High, making sure that it's a safer learning environment.

Big Bob: Well, that explains why Hillwood High hasn't been affected. It's all because of Helga and her friends.

Olga: I'm seriously starting to think that that football-headed kid's good nature rubbed off on her.

Big Bob: Football-headed kid, eh? What was his name? Alfred, Arthur, no, that wasn't it. Ah! Got it! His name was Arnold! I wonder what happened to him after he moved away with Miles and Stella.

Miriam: Only Helga knows that for sure. Speaking of Helga....HELGA! HURRY UP! THE BUS'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!

Helga: COMING, MOM! CRIMINY!

Big Bob: She gets that from me, I just know it!

HILLWOOD HIGH
9:00 AM

Gerald: You notice anything odd about our pal Eugene lately?

Phoebe: Other than hanging out with his new girlfriend, Sheena? No, not really.

Helga: Hey, guys!

Gerald: Yo, Helga! What's goin' on, girl?

Phoebe: Konnichiwa, Helga-san!

Helga: I'm alright, Gerald. Phoebe, no Japanese, please. I'm having a rough day.

Phoebe: Oh, okay then. ENGLISH!

Gerald: Alright, Helga. What's got ya down? Come on, tell your 'cousin' Gerald.

Helga: Gerald, let's just say, everywhere I go, I see Arnold.

Phoebe: Are you sure you're not hallucinating?

Helga: It could be that, but I'm not so certain.

Gerald: Well, why don't you tough it out the rest of the day, see how it plays out. I'll talk to Wartz and have Dr. Bliss on standby in case things get rough.

Helga: Thanks, 'cousin' Gerald.

LATER....

Eugene: Sheena?

Sheena: Yes, Eugene?

Eugene: I just want to thank you for helping me when I broke my arm.

Sheena: Not a problem at all, Eugene.

Eugene: Sheena, I have something to tell you. I LIKE YOU, SHEENA!

Sheena: You mean it, Eugene?

Eugene: Yes, I do, Sheena! I would love it if you would be my girlfriend, Sheena. What do you say, Sheena?

Sheena: You don't know how long I've waited for this! (Sheena runs up and kisses Eugene) I WILL! I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, EUGENE!

Eugene: Wow! Guess I better get used to this!

LATER, IN MR. O' CONNOR'S P.E. CLASS....

Mr. O'Connor: Alright, class! Our first game of the year will be....DODGEBALL! We play by strict Bangkok Winter Rules Dodgeball here at Hillwood High. Here's what I'm talking about: If you get hit by a ball, someone catches your throw or you step on or over the center line, you're out. If a ball hits you and a teammate you're both out. You can use a ball for defense, but if it gets knocked out of your hands by another ball, you're out. Head shots don't count and if you catch another player's throw, you can bring back one player from your team. Today it will be Upperclassmen vs. Underclassmen! LET THE GAMES BEGIN! (whistle)

Phoebe: So, Helga, how have you been since our 'diagnostic check'?

Helga: I've been doin' okay. Still seein' Arnold everywhere, but I try to ignore it. Right now, I just gotta put it out of my head as we've got some cocky Upperclassmen to destroy!

ON THE BENCH....

Sheena: So, Eugene, how does it feel to finally get over your fear of girls?

Eugene: It feels great! I feel empowered!

Sheena: Now, now, Eugene. Don't put too much pressure on that right arm of yours. Doctor says at least 2 more weeks before the cast comes off.

Eugene: Right. Sorry, Sheena.

Sheena: It's okay, my little jinx.

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
7:00 PM

Dear Arnold,

Another day down, another day closer to seeing your football head again. I was subjected to the torture that is Dodgeball in Gym class today. I'll tell you this right now, when you return to Hillwood, stay off of Mr. O' Connor's bad list. If you're on his bad list, you'll get treatment similiar to the Holocaust. Anyway, grades have been holding steady and I've been seeing you wherever I go. Pretty wacky if I do say so myself. I'll see you soon, my flaxon-haired angel!

Helga: I gotta get this in the mail fast, before Bob finds me! (runs to the mailbox and puts the letter in, only to take it out later) AW, I CAN'T DO IT! I'm just a nervous wreck when it comes to mailing these things! Just another one for the archives, I guess.

END OF EPISODE 7

Next Episode: #8. Return of the Lila - Just as the title suggests, Lila returns.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Now for episode 8: 'Return of the Lila'. As always, the disclaimer can be found before episode 1. LET'S GO!

(opening titles)

"RETURN OF THE LILA"

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
NOVEMBER 20

Olga: Helga! Hurry up! Mom says I get to take you to school today!

Helga: (sarcastically) Oh, joy. I'll be right down, Olga! (she runs down the steps) I'm ready, sis! Let's motor! Don't wanna be late! Mom, Dad, I'll see you later!

Bob: Have a good day at school, Helga.

HILLWOOD HIGH
7:30 AM

Helga: Thanks for the ride, Olga!

Olga: Any time, baby sis! I'll see you later, Helga!

Helga: Later, Olga! (Olga drives off)

Gerald: Your sister?

Helga: Yeah. Still an annoying dork, but she's my sister.

Gerald: Well, what are you going to do, Helga?

Helga: Nothing, I guess. I'll just tough it out until football head returns. (bell rings) Come on, Gerald. Let's get to class! I'm sure Phoebe's waiting for you! (laughs)

Gerald: WHY I OUGHTA GET YOU FOR THAT, PATAKI! (they both run) GET BACK HERE!

LATER...

Mr. Simmons: Class, class, settle down please. Alright. We have a new student joining our class today. Please welcome to Hillwood High....LILA SAWYER!

Helga: LILA?!

Lila: Why thank you just ever so much. I'm glad to be back here in Hillwood.

Mr. Simmons: Ms. Lila, why don't you take your seat next to Helga?

Lila: Thank you, Mr. Simmons. (she sits next to Helga) Hello, Helga.

Helga: Oh. Hello, LILA.

Lila: How are things working out with Arnold?

Helga: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, RAPUNZEL!

Lila: Pardon me, Helga?

Helga: Well, if you're gonna hang out with me, you might as well have a nickname. Gerald's is 'Tall Hair Boy', Phoebe is 'Pheebs', Sid is 'Hat Boy' and Harold is 'Pink Boy'. You've got long, curly hair. That makes your nickname 'Rapunzel'.

Lila: I got ya now, Helga. Oh, and Helga?

Helga: Yes, Lila?

Lila: Our attempted talk about Arnold...never happened.

Helga: Right. FORGETTING!

MUCH LATER....

Wolfgang: Well, lookie here. If it isn't Eugene, the class jinx and his girlfriend, the environmentalist! Looks like you're outnumbered, shrimp!

Helga: BUSTED, WOLFGANG!

Wolfgang: NO! It's Helga Pataki!

Lila: Not just her!

Wolfgang: Who are you?

Lila: The name's Sawyer...Lila Sawyer.

Helga: Now, are you gonna let Eugene and Sheena go....

Lila: Or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?

Wolfgang: RUN! (Wolfgang runs, only to bump into Principal Wartz)

Principal Wartz: I've had enough of you for one semester, Wolfgang. To my office.

Wolfgang: BUT...

Principal Wartz: NOW!

Wolfgang: Alright, sir.

Lila: Well done, Helga.

Helga: Couldn't have done it without you, Rapunzel. Actually I could have done it without you, but you are the best reinforcement that we could ever want.

Gerald: No doubt!

Phoebe: Affirmative!

Eugene: I owe ya one, Lila!

Sheena: Same here!

Lila: Gosh, I don't know what to say!

Helga: No need to say anything, Lila. Welcome back to Hillwood.

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
7:00 PM

Bob: Keep it down, Helga! I'm trying to watch The Wheel!

Helga: ALRIGHT, DAD!

Dear Arnold,

Remember the girl you went head over heels for in 4th grade, Lila? Well, she's back. This time, she's not my mortal enemy anymore. We've become great friends and even took down Wolfgang and his cronies (again). Seriously, when will that creep ever learn? Anyway, It's great that I keep finding the time to write to you, but I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S KEEPING ME FROM SENDING THESE LETTERS I WRITE! I can't wait for your triumphant return to Hillwood, Arnold, my love.

Helga: Come on, Helga! GET THIS ONE IN THE MAIL! (she runs to the mailbox and puts the letter in, only to take it out later) I CAN'T SEND THESE! I'll just put this one into the archives.

END OF EPISODE 8

Next Episode: #9. The Next Michael Jordan - A Gerald-centered episode. Gerald will try out and make the basketball team.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Here's episode 9. Disclaimer's on episode 1. AND WE ARE....LIVE!

(opening titles)

"THE NEXT MICHAEL JORDAN"

HILLWOOD HIGH
NOVEMBER 28
9 AM

Helga: Hey Gerald!

Gerald: What is it, Helga?

Helga: Did you sign up for the basketball team? They're having tryouts today.

Gerald: Why, yes I did sign up for the team. I told mom and dad that I have tryouts today. Jamie O.'s picking me up from school afterwards.

Phoebe: I already told my parents that I'll be watching you at tryouts. I know you can make the team. Although, Helga doesn't expect a good season for the basketball squad.

Helga: Hillwood High's basketball team hasn't had a winning record in 4 years! The only good player is Zach Duhammel and he's a dork. Don't get me started on the coach. He's our P.E. teacher.

Gerald: Who? O' Connor?

Helga: Yeah.

Gerald: I'll take my chances. With Phoebe by my side, O' Connor's got nothin' on the G-Man!

Phoebe: There you go again with the classic 'Gerald humor'.

Gerald: Hey, anything for the lady in my life.

(bell rings)

Helga: Criminy! The bell! Can't be late for Ms. Harrington's class! She's as strict as Mr. O' Connor when it comes to tardiness!

Ms. Harrington: JOHANSSEN! PATAKI! HEYERDAHL! YOU'RE LATE! However, since this is your first late to class, I'll let the three of you off with a warning. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! Take your seats, class. Today, we'll start our discussion on quadratic equations. MR. BERMAN, THAT ERASER IS NOT A TOY! DO I HAVE TO SEND YOU TO WARTZ'S OFFICE AGAIN?

LATER.....

(bell rings)

Helga: Well, Gerald, Pheebs, I'll see you later. Good luck at basketball tryouts, Tall Hair Boy.

Gerald: Thanks, Helga. See you later!

HILLWOOD HIGH GYM
2:30 PM

Mr. O' Connor: Welcome to basketball tryouts! I'm Mr. David O' Connor, the coach of the team. For some of you, I'm also your P.E. teacher. We have some new, fresh talent trying to join the Hillwood High Hornets basketball squad and help us break out of 6 year slump. WHEN YOUR POSITION'S CALLED, COME OUT FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS! Let's see now:

Gerald Johanssen: Point Guard
Jeffrey Ryan: Shooting Guard
Daivd Dubois: Center
Richard Rodman: Small Forward
Chris Anderson: Power Forward

You'll all play one-on-one against a current starter. Games will be played to 21 points. If you win, you make the Varsity team. If you lose, you play on Junior Varsity. ANY QUESTIONS? (silence) Good. LET'S GET TO WORK!

LATER....

(whistle blows)

Coach O' Conner: Alright! Tryouts have concluded! Gerald, you are the Varsity team's new Point Guard! Chris Anderson, you'll play Power Forward on the Varsity team. The rest of you will be regulated to Junior Varsity. Now, now, you can still be called up to the Varsity level at any time! Our first practice is tomorrow at 2:30! First game is December 2 vs. Middleton! HORNETS ON 3! 1, 2, 3....

Everyone: HORNETS!

OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL....

Jamie O. : How'd it go, BIG BRO?

Gerald: I MADE THE TEAM!

Jamie O. : Excellent!

Phoebe: Outstanding, Gerald. I knew you had it in you!

Gerald: Thanks, Phoebe. See you tomorrow!

Jamie O. : Come on, Gerald! Let's get home so you can tell Mom and Dad about your basketball tryouts!

(Gerald and Jamie O. drive off)

END OF EPISODE 9

Next Episode: #10. The Mobile Princess - Helga gets involved with her father's business.

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaloid Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Here's episode 10. As you all know, disclaimer's before episode 1. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

(opening titles)

"THE MOBILE PRINCESS"

BIG BOB'S SUPER MOBILE EMPORIUM (yes, he got his 'Super Mobile Emporium' anyway. He built it himself right next to the Circle Theater)
DECEMBER 3
9 AM

Bob Pataki: Helga, if you want to take over my business one day, you're going to need to learn the ins and outs of running Big Bob's Super Mobile Emporium. That's why I'm going to get you involved in my mobile empire. That way, my buisness will become 'Helga Pataki's Super Mobile Emporium'. Of course, I don't want you to involve a certain football-headed kid if you don't want to. It's your call, Helga. All that matters is that I have someone to pass my business on to when I'm gone. Sound fair to you, Helga?

Helga: I'm down with it, dad.

Bob: Good to see we're on the same page here, Helga. Now let's get started.

GERALD FIELD
12 NOON

Gerald: So, how'd it go with Big Bob?

Helga: It went alright. He's getting me involved with his business and he wants me to take over when he can no longer effectively run Big Bob's Super Mobile Emporium. He wants to keep his business in the family.

Phoebe: Well, that's phenominal, Helga!

Rhonda: But why did he pick you? Why did he pass over Olga. She is your older sister, after all.

Helga: Well, with Olga off doing her thing, Bob thinks that I'd be the most likely candidate to take over his business. Besides, it's about time he skip over 'Perfect Sister' Olga.

Lila: Oh, Helga! The fact you're finally getting some attention in your family is ever so great! I just wish Arnold were here for this.

Harold: We all wish our friend Arnold were here, Lila. Wherever he is, I'm sure he'd be proud of his little girlfriend.

Helga: I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND! Don't make me bring Ol' Betsy and The Five Avengers out of retirement, Pink Boy!

Harold: Aw, nuts. I know that whenever Helga mentions her fists, it's time to give up the ghost because you know you're not going to win. Trust me, I've had a lot of run-ins with Helga over the years. None have gone my way.

Helga: Nor will they ever go your way. If I could, I'd send you to the moon!

Gerald: Helga, remember what Dr. Bliss said about your anger.

Helga: Sorry about that, 'cousin' Gerald. I guess I just reached my boiling point there. By the way, how was your first basketball game yesterday?

Gerald: We won 72-70 in overtime! I had 24 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists. Of course, my biggest spark came from the sidelines.

Helga: Let me guess, Phoebe was there.

Gerald: You got it, Helga! Phoebe was there and she provided the spark the team needed to power our victory! She's basically going to be at all of my basketball games.

Helga: Boy, I tell ya, Gerald. You and Phoebe are inseperable. Just like Arnold and I were when we were the 'hot couple'.

Gerald: I guess I learned a thing or two about girls from Arnold. Haven't turned back since then, Helga.

Helga: You got your princess with you. As for me, I'll wait for my prince Arnold forever. I just know one day, he'll return.

Gerald: When he does, the whole city will be in a frenzy.

Helga: You said it, Gerald.

PATAKI HOUSEHOLD
7 PM

Dear Arnold,

I haven't wrote to you in a while, so don't get agitated or anything. My dad's getting me involved in the 'Super Mobile Emporium' (yes, he got his Super Mobile Emporium anyway even after we defeated Scheck all those years ago). He wants to set me up to take over the business when he can't run it anymore. It's a family business, so I understand his reasoning to keep it in the Pataki family. Gerald won his first basketball game with the Hillwood High Hornets. Harold just keeps on trying to escape my fists, Lila's still being 'Little Ms. Perfect', Eugene and Sheena are the new 'hot couple' and Rhonda's still a little self-centered. Not much has changed since you left. But I'm tellin' you, when you return, Hillwood will be in a frenzy and you can expect me to 'Freak the Freak Out' when the time comes. I know, Gerald said it himself. Trust me, he's usually right. I love you and miss you, my beloved Prince Charming.

Helga: I better not chicken out this time! (she runs to the mailbox and puts her letter in, only to take it out later) DRAT! I can't do it! I just can't do it! Into the archives you go, little friend!

END OF EPISODE 10

Next Episode: #11. Phoebe's an Honor Student - Phoebe gets named into the National Honor Society (bet you saw this coming, didn't you?).

Michaloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down