Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom - April 9th

2 posters

Go down

Ransom - April 9th Empty Ransom - April 9th

Post by Annemiek Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Ransom

["I'm tellin' ya, man. You're lucky. Little sisters are a real pain."]

WHERE ELSE CAN I WATCH THIS EPISODE?
Download: Hey Arnold! Torrent file (Season 1-5 You'll need a torrent client program to download, like Bittorrent, but it's worth it)
Buy: Amazon.com / I-tunes

The questions:

1) Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? You ever had these same kind of trouble with them?

2) What do you think of Timberly?

3) Any other thoughts?

REMINDER: You don't have to just answer the questions! Seriously, SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT. And respond to other people to keep the conversation flowing. Big Grin

Tomorrow:Ms. Perfect (4/10)

NEXT WEEK: Arnold Saves Sid (4/16) and Hookey (4/17)!!!

Last edited by Annemiek on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Ransom - April 9th Empty Re: Ransom - April 9th

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 am

1) I have an older sister whose only sixteen months older than me and a younger brother whose fourteen. I'm a middle child, and it's not particularly fun; I can totally sympathize with Gerald. However, my sister and I get along really well. That didn't used to always be the case, though, but now that we've both grown up a bit (She just graduated from university and I'll be starting my fourth semester in a week and a half) and live apart, we're closer than we were when we lived under the same roof.

My brother and I, on the other hand, don't get along. When we were younger, he always wanted to join me in whatever I was doing with my friends and would act like a total brat whenever he didn't get his way. Now, he's an obnoxious teenager who loves toilet humor, swearing, and playing elaborate fantasy games on the internet. He has good days, though, and can be funny sometimes.

2) Timberly LOOKS cute, but can obviously be a real pain (According to Gerald). However, I do understand her motivations for holding her doll for ransom; she just wanted to spend time with her older brother and couldn't find another way to do it. Considering she's in first grade, that was a pretty smart idea for her to come up with a whole ransom note and everything.

3) Other thoughts: I LOVED Curly's ballet moves, the Barney parody (Animaniacs has one that's pretty funny as well), and the Clue adaptation. It's cool how the writers can come up with stuff like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am

1. Yes, no not really. I havent gotten into trouble like that with my sisters but with my nephews yes.

2.I agree she only looks cute but she will steal your souls. Just kiding! I think she did well exept on the ending there, I think she should have hired chocolate boy with all the candy she got XD

3.I agree also. Curly and his ballet move! Sometimes I try to dance it but it's too hard XD
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down