Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Arnold

+15
MollyMittens
ForeverYoung
hatterlet
Stinky
Eugene
Lila
Helga
NintendoGal55
Squirreltamer
Weird1
peachcake21
Annemiek
Perhapsormaybe
Nefarious
Arnold
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ask Arnold - Page 4 Empty Re: Ask Arnold

Post by Helga Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 am

*scowls*
Helga
Helga

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 am

Who do you spend most of your time with these days?
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 am

Curiosity...

What would you think of a girl who could write 'gorgeous, deep, pulls at your heartstrings poetry', is a real sweetheart, really witty, hilarious, an adventurer, brilliant beyond her years, modest yet confident, and beautiful when she wants to be?

XD I repeat, curiosity...
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 am

Weird1 wrote:How would you feel about someone worshipping you? Not me, of course, but I'm curious.
Why would somebody worship me? I guess I'd be flattered, but I'd have to try and convince them that they shouldn't. When I saved my friend Sid from being hit by a plywood restaurant sign, he mistakenly thought I'd saved his life when really it was more like I prevented him from getting a bump on the head. He obsessively dedicated himself to my well-being in order to repay me and that's no way to live. It almost cost us our friendship. If someone worshiped me then I'm sure they'd experience a lot of emotional pain. I'd never want anyone to go through that, especially not for me.

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Who do you spend most of your time with these days?
Gerald and I hang out the most, but I spend time with all my friends from PS.118.

Weird1 wrote:What would you think of a girl who could write 'gorgeous, deep, pulls at your heartstrings poetry', is a real sweetheart, really witty, hilarious, an adventurer, brilliant beyond her years, modest yet confident, and beautiful when she wants to be?
That's an awfully specific question. A girl like that sounds almost too wonderful to be true. If she exists, I'd love to meet her. Maybe we'd hit it off.
Arnold
Arnold

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Arnold, which urban legend is your favorite?
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 pm

You always try to do the right thing and you tell others to do the same. What if the 'right thing' isn't so obvious? What should a person do when they don't KNOW the right choice to make?

I'd also like to know how you feel about Helga. She obviously goes out of her way to annoy you.
Nefarious
Nefarious

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character Character: "Big" Gino

Back to top Go down

Post by Eugene Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Arnold! So, you're here too ey? Gosh isn't this fun?
Eugene
Eugene

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Arnold wrote:
Why would somebody worship me?
Um... *Tries not to laugh* No reason.

Arnold wrote:
That's an awfully specific question. A girl like that sounds almost too wonderful to be true. If she exists, I'd love to meet her. Maybe we'd hit it off.

Big Grin Yes, she could exist very easily if she really wanted to. Hopefully you'll be meeting her very soon. Hopefully... Isn't that right, Helga? Isn't hope a good thing?

Okay, I just saw this new emoticon and I must use. Ow yes you did! Hehehehe! How ugly awesome is that?!?! Big Grin

Great, now then...

Why do you always look on the bright side?

Answer: Sombody has to.

Moving on...

Why are you always ignoring Helga's insults and treating her like a friend when it's clear she doesn't consider you as such?

And do you like chocolate? Ow yes you did! XD

That is all.
Weird1
Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Annemiek wrote:Arnold, which urban legend is your favorite?
I think 'Big Ceaser' is my favorite. Mainly because it turned out to be true. Not that anyone believes me except Grandpa. Gerald and I still kick ourselves for not thinking to bring a camera. At least I know Big Ceaser is still out there in the city lake. I'm glad we let him go.

Nefarious wrote:You always try to do the right thing and you tell others to do the same. What if the 'right thing' isn't so obvious? What should a person do when they don't KNOW the right choice to make?
When I don't know what to do about a problem I'm having, I ask my friends and family for help. If that doesn't work, I sleep on it and try to make the best decision I can.

Nefarious wrote:I'd also like to know how you feel about Helga. She obviously goes out of her way to annoy you.
Weird1 wrote:
Why are you always ignoring Helga's insults and treating her like a friend when it's clear she doesn't consider you as such?
These are basically the same question, so I'll try to answer them together. I've struggled to understand Helga for a long time. Since the day we met she's done everything she could to insult me and drive me crazy. She's still acts that way, but these days she and I are like secret friends. We've been through a lot together and whether she wants to admit it or not, we share a bond.
I'm not sure why exactly, but Helga is afraid to show her feelings. She keeps everyone at arms length with her nasty attitude. Underneath all her bullying... I know Helga is actually a kind person. She's been there for me when I was at my lowest. Helga might try to maintain that we're enemies, but I'm not buying the act anymore. If that's what she wants everyone else to think, I don't mind. I could do without all the spitballs in my hair though.

Eugene wrote:Hi Arnold! So, you're here too ey? Gosh isn't this fun?
Oh hey, Eugene. It's been pretty fun so far. I'm glad to see you on here. You've got a lot of fans.

Weird1 wrote:
Okay, I just saw this new emoticon and I must use. Ow yes you did! Hehehehe! How ugly awesome is that?!?! Big Grin
It looks like the kind of smiley Curly might use.

Weird1 wrote:
And do you like chocolate? Ow yes you did! XD
Chocolate is alright, I guess. Watching Chocolate Boy put it away can make you lose interest in it...
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Arnold wrote:
It looks like the kind of smiley Curly might use.

Are you implying that I'm like Curly?!?!?!?! Mad

...If so...

THANK YOU! Big Grin Yay You're such a flatterer.

Anyhoo...

Arnold wrote:
She's still acts that way, but these days she and I are like secret friends. We've been through a lot together and whether she wants to admit it or not, we share a bond.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

You are so precious!!!!! Yay

Worship

And to think you actually asked why someone would worship you! Wow

Now onto my question...

You know, for a long time I thought you were wearing a kilt and blue tights... I'm sure others have made that mistake before... (Therapist line up next) How does that make you feel?

And if you ever do find your parents, and your family is complete, and whatnot... Do you think you might ditch the hat? I don't mean directly after, but... in the future? I mean, you're not going to be an eighteen year old walking around with a tiny blue hat when you're grown up... are you?
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:16 am

Do you have a favorite poem?
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinky Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 am

Hiya Arnold.

I reckon' I figured I'd see you here, on'a counta, I did. How'v ya been?
Stinky
Stinky

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 am

Another thing I've always wondered..
Where do you get the helmets in your size? And shape..?
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:51 am

AHHHHH! It's Shtanky! OH NO! =O

XD Anyhoo...

What do you think of some of the poetry by 'Anonymous' that is read in class?

Fwala!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Weird1 wrote:
You know, for a long time I thought you were wearing a kilt and blue tights... I'm sure others have made that mistake before... (Therapist line up next) How does that make you feel?
A lot of people make that mistake, but not enough to annoy me or anything. All I have to do is pull up my sweater slightly so that they can see it's my shirt.

Weird1 wrote:And if you ever do find your parents, and your family is complete, and whatnot... Do you think you might ditch the hat? I don't mean directly after, but... in the future? I mean, you're not going to be an eighteen year old walking around with a tiny blue hat when you're grown up... are you?
My hat is all I have left of my parents. I guess it is kind of silly, but having it makes me feel like they're watching over me. I don't think I'll ever get rid of my hat. When I'm older I might make it into a necklace or keep it under my pillow. For now, it fits well enough. I was never given the chance to meet my mom and dad, but they left me this hat... and it symbolizes the love they couldn't be here in person to give me.
If they're alive out there somewhere, I swear I'll find them. Then, maybe, I won't need my hat anymore.

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Do you have a favorite poem?
It's embarrassing... but... I really liked all the poems from the pink book I found. I still pull it out and read them sometimes. Don't tell Gerald, okay? He'll never let me live it down.

Stinky wrote:Hiya Arnold.

I reckon' I figured I'd see you here, on'a counta, I did. How'v ya been?
Heya Stinky.

Thanks for stopping over. I would have come to your thread to welcome you if I knew you were coming. I'm doing pretty good. How've you and Gloria been?

Annemiek wrote:Another thing I've always wondered..
Where do you get the helmets in your size? And shape..?
They sell them at the sports outlet. There's even a line of small helmets that fit onto the point of triangle shaped heads. Though I can't say I've never seen someone with a head shaped like that.

Weird1 wrote:AHHHHH! It's Shtanky! OH NO! =O

XD Anyhoo...

What do you think of some of the poetry by 'Anonymous' that is read in class?
What's wrong with Stinky? He's a good guy.

Anonymous? I don't really remember. Maybe I was day dreaming? I do that sometimes, but I'm getting better about it.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

It's okay Arnold, I too am a bit of a daydreamer. XD It's like they say, nose in a book and head in the clouds.

Awwww!! You still have the little pink book? Cute! The poems in there are really good. Do you still also have Cecile's shoe, the one you picked up? I don't know, we all kind of guessed you may have kept it, and the pink book. Do you still not know who really owned them? Just curious.
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I think I already answered this question. No problem though, I still wonder who she was myself. I've lost sleep over it some nights... but I'm still glad that I met her.

Arnold wrote:
Annemiek wrote:Remember that girl who pretended to be Cecile on valentines day? Do you have any idea who it could have been? And what did you do with her shoe?
I remember, but no I haven't got a clue about her. She looked so familiar somehow. I keep the shoe underneath my bed, along with a pink book from another... strange and possibly related incident. I was really obsessed with who she was for a long time, but I ran out of leads and I can't spend my whole life looking for a girl that doesn't want to be found.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh yeah! I totally forgot, silly me. *Facepalm* Teach me to read back at things!

What would you say or do if someone knew the answers to all that? Would you ask them to tell you, or would you rather figure them out yourself?
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Ever thought about finding your parents? You have that map, right? Are you going to search for them one day?
Annemiek
Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Hey Arnold, if I was like... 12 years younger would you be my boyfriend? I used to think you were totally adorable. <3
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm

NintendoGal55 wrote:What would you say or do if someone knew the answers to all that? Would you ask them to tell you, or would you rather figure them out yourself?
If someone made that offer when I was still looking for her then I would have begged that person to tell me. Now I'm not so sure. Whoever she was, she must have had a reason for keeping her identity a secret. Maybe it's better if I respect that.

Annemiek wrote:Ever thought about finding your parents? You have that map, right? Are you going to search for them one day?
I'd be looking for them already if I could. Grandpa doesn't want me to go and even my Grandma asked me to reconsider. I know that they're afraid of losing me... but I have to learn the truth about my parents. I've been looking for contests and other ways to raise money so that I can make the trip to San Lorenzo. I don't know when or how, but I'll get there eventually.

Squirreltamer wrote:Hey Arnold, if I was like... 12 years younger would you be my boyfriend? I used to think you were totally adorable. <3
*Smiles quietly... then winks*
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 pm

...Squirreltamer, you win points for that, and I wish I'd asked that question myself.

What do you think of the forum, Arnold?

Sorry! I had this question for days and I keep forgetting to ask it:

In the episode "Girl Trouble", your grandpa tells you all about a girl who treated him the way Helga treats you. Did you ever find out what happened between them?

Last edited by Perhapsormaybe on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something.)
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 am

To reiterate for a moment, I want to say that's very noble of you. Meow You're a good kid, you really are. Pet .

So anyway, I was wondering something. I asked this same question to Helga the other day, and so it's kind of the same question since you're involved as well. You were drawn in that fanart you saw with two katanas, and I think that was pretty cool for you to have. But I wanted to know if, as a more skilled fighter and wielding ninja weapons, do you have a particular weapon of choice you'd want? It can be anything, except for guns...they don't have those. And I don't know about bow and arrows, either.

And that's about it for now. Have a good week. Meow
NintendoGal55
NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinky Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:34 am

Arnold wrote:
How've you and Gloria been?

Ah, shucks, we broke it off a little over a month ago. She was a real nice girl and all, but things just didn't work out. You know how it is.
Stinky
Stinky

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Perhapsormaybe wrote:What do you think of the forum, Arnold?
It's definitely the best one I've ever visited.

Perhapsormaybe wrote:
In the episode "Girl Trouble", your grandpa tells you all about a girl who treated him the way Helga treats you. Did you ever find out what happened between them?
I guess I never did. At the time I'd been too concerned with getting useful advice involving what to do about Helga for me to stay curious. The story was interesting but it didn't really help me at all. I'll ask Grandpa about it. Maybe he'll remember more about the girl who bullied him.

Stinky wrote:
Arnold wrote:
How've you and Gloria been?

Ah, shucks, we broke it off a little over a month ago. She was a real nice girl and all, but things just didn't work out. You know how it is.
That's too bad, Stinky. Still, it's good you both parted on friendly terms.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next