Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

+2
Annemiek
Weird1
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by Weird1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:59 am

Huh... interesting theory, Squirreltamer. Sleeping... wow. I never thought of that. I thought of them catching the sleeping sickness, but for some reason after that I didn't analyze the theory much more. Definitely new, possibly ground breaking theory. I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of that.
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:10 am

Nah, if Stella got to name the boy after her father how about Miles?
I'ts just made up + someone had it as a youtube username.
Plus I think Miles should partialy name him.
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:21 am

Yeah, I know that guy on Youtube. He's the one who started all this? Eh... I just don't believe that's his middle name. If it was I think it would've been mentioned at least once in the series. Plus Grandpa Phil wouldn't have complained as much that Arnold wasn't named Phil, if that was his middle name. Knowing Grandpa, I think he might've just called Arnold Phil from the beginning if it was. XD I loved Phil. He's awesome! Especially in "The Journal"! Him and Grandma make a great tag team for comedy! I wonder if that's how Arnold and Helga will be when they're married...
Weird1
Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 am

I know but still, where's Miles part?
Hmmm.
Phil Shortman?
*strokes invisible beard*
Phil
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 am

@ Squirreltamer: Miles and Stella falling into a deep sleep is logical. That would explain why they were physically unable to return or write to Arnold. Then again, I can't help but wonder if maybe there was something with La Sombra too. It'd be cool for there to be a final confrontation between La Sombra and Miles and Stella in "The Jungle Movie".

The guy with the cowboy hat looked NOTHING like Miles. At all. I can see it being La Sombra, and it's plausible since they're surrounded by river pirates, but I also like the idea of the subplot involving the archaeologist trying to find La Corazon too. Oh, my imagination! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:37 am

If you're referring to me talking about the great resemblance between the one guy and Miles... I was talking about the picture where Arnold was holding onto the guy's hand who was about to fall off the cliff, holding onto La Corazon. THAT guy looks just like Miles.
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:49 pm

@Weird1: I'm 98% sure that the guy in the first picture where they're surrounded and the guy in the second picture from the cliff are the same person.
Squirreltamer
Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 am

...Arnold's true last name is...

NeverEatRaspberries.

...I'm sorry, I keep forgetting I'm not funny.

*ahem* Anyways, I kept forgetting La Sombra's name (...I have no idea why). Deep sleep is pretty logical, but how are they gonna wake up? To me, La Sombra doesn't look like Miles, but that's subjective so...yeah.

And don't be so sure about Phil not complaining about Arnold's middle name being after him rather than his first. My parents wanted me to name my son Michael...it's his middle name. My dad still calls him "Mikey" sometimes. It doesn't necessarily prove it's not his middle name.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 am

Jungle Movie Screen shot: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/heyarnold/images/a/a5/Roger_Luan%2C_The_Jungle_Movie%2C_2.jpg

Arnold's dad: http://www.hey-arnold.com/Arnold/ArnoldsFather.jpg

I don't know about ya'll, but I see a great similarity. I know the nose is a bit different and the eyes are bigger, but other than that... I don't know. When I first saw the picture I automatically assumed it was his dad, because of the shape of his head, and build, and everything. I could be wrong... but I still see Miles everytime I look at that picture. *Shrugs*

Do you really think THAT'S La Sombra? Huh... Interesting. Arnold is saving La Sombra, probably out of the kindness of his heart... and because he needs the stinkin' relic. But why does he need it?

And look at the backround. Could they be in the secret city of the green eyes? I don't know. I'm just so confused!!!!! Huh?
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 am

Now that I look at it... The two guys in the pictures DO look a lot alike... and they're wearing the same clothes... dang.

Okay, I admit defeat. I was wrong.

But if it isn't Miles... WHO THE HECK IS IT?!?!?!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 am

IS THAT A REAL PICTURE FROM THE JUNGLE MOVIE!?!?!??!?! Wow
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 am

I suppose their chins look a little alike.

Arnold's one of those sweet "we can't let ANYONE get hurt" types of characters. He's always the first to believe people can change, so it makes sense he would come to La Sombra's aid if he was falling. He's not nearly mean enough to let the man fall to his death, even if it turns out he did have something to do with Miles and Stella's disapperance.

See, this is why we need the movie. Unanswered questions are likely to drive us all insane!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 am

THANK YOU, Perhapsormaybe! I've already been driven to the mental house over this!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 am

That and because it's really not fair to have pretty much the sweetest, most polite main character Nickelodeon ever had finish out his show without seeing his parents. That's just cruel.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 am

Amen to that.
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 pm

I know I just want to slap the faces of almost all of the Nicklelodoen co.
XD
JK
But still, IM MAD!!! Get away from me KNOW!!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Not to mention he'll forever luck out with the girls. Now THAT is cruel. The only way he'll ever be romantically happy now is in freakin' fanfics! How sad is THAT?!?!?!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 pm

I know huh!!!
I mean, Nick! Bring back the show already *grabs an Nicklelodeon employe by the shirt and shakes 'em back and forth*

P.s What exactly does happen before the kiss scene?
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Don't know. Uh... I imagine a lot of tears of joy... but that's just because I read a fic like that once.
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

If you never read the fanfic what do you think would have happened?
Yes, I know Arnold realized Helga is the girl for him but what (if Craig said) would make Arnold realize that?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 am

Craigy-poo said Arnold realizes they're meant for eachother after they "Get together"... WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?!?!

I just think there will be some little scenes spread out throughout the movie that make Arnold realize who's the girl for him.
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:16 am

I always thought he realized it in the middle of the movie and then if like La Sombra attacks him and Helga or if something is about to fall on them or if they have to jump off a 90 ft tall clift or something he kisses her. (sort of like a last resort) But I wonder if that's Arnold?
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 am

I've no idea. I wanted to see exactly how they'd do it, because it would take very precise build up for it not to feel rushed on Arnold's end, but I bet Craig had a plan and that it was brilliant.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I want to watch this movie so MUCH! STUPID NICKELODEON! THOSE FREAKIN' %#$@&%&$#%*%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next