Hey Arnold! Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

+2
Annemiek
Weird1
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 5 Empty Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rally the troops, men! We head off at exactly O-600. And keep your pizza off the ground, you worthless maggots!
Weird1
Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Gerald

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie" - Page 5 Empty Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 am

I always imagined a little girl tatterd and dirty from living in the jungle and having only one tooth being his sister. XD

Hmmm...Do you think that if they made HA! eps after the Jumgle movie would be good? Like what would it explore? A/H's relationship? Getting older? Other perdicaments? (uhhh... problems?)
peachcake21
peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 am

Awww But I like pizza.
Plus I would be asleep until like 2p.m XD
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 am

*Slaps forehead* Dear, sweet-... FINE! Forget it! You all need boot camp! Mad

XD Anyway, it's possible, but highly unlikely... it would complicate things too much, in my opinion... a sissy, I mean.

OH! I would love more HA! after TJM. It would be so fun seeing how Arnold and Helga's relationship is. That's always made me day dream... how would that work out? Would they go public, or would they be private about it? Would Helga listen to him more and get a sweeter side? Would Arnold get a little darker side from dating Helga?

Oh, the possibilities. I'm actually working on a fic that takes place directly after TJM. Big Grin I like it... but I don't update it too often, because I've got so many other fics that keep me busy. But, nonetheless, it will be finished!
Weird1
Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:20 am

@ Weird1: Thanks so much!

I don't know if they would've made more "Hey Arnold!" episodes after "The Jungle Movie". I was always under the impression that Craig would've went right into "The Patakis" after "The Jungle Movie".

Season 6 was supposed to take place after the first movie and mostly deal with Arnold and Helga's relationship with Arnold knowing how Helga felt about him, and Helga being mad because she felt that Arnold wasn't giving her any answers. The episodes toward the end of the season would've led into "The Jungle Movie".

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:29 am

NOOOO! MY SCHOOL IS ALREDY BOOT CAMP. Isn't everyones XD

I think she would be a Gertie and a tomboy.

Me too! I always thought there would be a finally ep in where they graduate to the 5th or 6th grade or they just have a GRAND celebration.
Oh! I always imagined that when they graduate Simmons is like "As we move on to higher levels we move on too higher possibilites *Phoebe smiles* More expiriences with friends *Arnold and Gerald do the heand shake* stay with loved ones *family montage or H/A and P/G montage or blushing* and charish our memories *I guess Rhonda looks up and remembers Curly XD) Now lets give a warm clap to our graduating students * Arnold holds out his hand to hold hands with Helga so they raise their hands and she accepts (blushing)* Now I hope you all have a wonderfull time as you..." *Harold yells "CAKE!"
Then all the kids throw their hats up and the frame freezes either that or they run for cake. =P
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 am

In "The Jungle Movie" Arnold and his classmates are supposed to be in fifth grade. Also, Arnold would be 10 as opposed to 9.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am

Aww
So if my version would happen it would have to be when they are going into the . . . 6TH GRADE! *LIGHTNING!*
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm

I feel that TJM would be like Tarzan a little, I wonder if they would have made a joke about it? XD
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Very possible... or maybe Geroge of the Jungle. XD I know I wouldn't pass up the chance to have them all swinging on a vine, screaming, and then Helga screams, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT TREE!", then they all hit it, face first. Ouch. XD
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 pm

I think mostly Eugene would have that luck XD
Ha! I'm accually wayching tarzan right now! And now I picture La Sombra as that guy with the big gun =PI wonder if HA! TJM would have guns?
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm not sure... I picture them more with... whips and knives than guns.

No, no! I can't see Eugene getting on a vine. He may be a jinx, but he ain't stupid. XD Now, Curly... I can see that, complete with loin cloth. *Looks up and away, off into the distance of colorful imagination and rainbows*
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Curly would probably try to free all the animals from the jungle and take them home with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Holy crap, I can totally see that. Curly is such a fun character. Smile

But this topic is getting a bit slow... anyone have anything they want to add to the conversation?

How does Arnold start liking Helga?

What does Wartz do while on the trip?

How many times do you think Mr. Simmons will say, "This is not special!" after almost being killed?

Thoughts?
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm

1) I think in "The Jungle Movie", that Helga begins to gradually let her guard down. This gives Helga the opportunity to showcase her TRUE self to everyone as opposed to just hiding it with her bullying facade. Arnold sees this, and gradually, his conscious self begins to realize that he truly does like Helga. I see their kiss taking place after Brainy helps Helga up when she's down and before they find Arnold's parents.

2) Principal Wartz will get into a bunch of mishaps like Eugene and/or will try to keep Curly in line as he tries to free all the animals from the jungle and take them home with him. He'll be fascinated with the jungle life (In the episode "Helga on the Couch" there are posters of jungle animals all over his office and he's playing with toy figurines of them). There's a comic on this website which briefly talks about Miles running into some trouble with Principal Wartz during his days at P.S. 118. I think a reunion between the two would be interesting.

The comic is about how Arnold's pet pig, Abner, went crazy while listening to Mozart's "The Requiem", gorged on the entire community garden, and didn't come back to the boarding house. To cheer him up, Grandpa tells Arnold the story of when Miles brought is pet anaconda, Larry to show and tell at P.S. 118. Larry got loose and crawled into the school ventilation system, causing all sorts of trouble at the school. Eventually, Miles convinced Mr. Wartz to let him play the record "Mating Hisses of the Female Anaconda" over the school's P.A. system, and Larry came back. This motivated Arnold to play "The Requiem" on the radio and have Abner come home. It's a very cute comic.

So I think that'd be interesting seeing Principal Wartz and Miles reunite.

Principal Wartz: So Miles, how's that anaconda of yours???
Miles: .........

I always wondered after reading that comic if Principal Wartz knew that Arnold was Miles' son.

By the way, if you want to read the comic, it's Comic # 14 under the subheading "From Nickelodeon Magazine, 1996-2001" and it's eight pages.

3) And Mr. Simmons. I think he'd try to remain optimistic for the entire trip, but he could have his breaking points... Curly wouldn't help the situation. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 pm

1) Yeah, I think she'd be really adventurous and spontaneous in the movie. Lot's of crazy stunts with her. Swinging on vines, swimming in wild rivers, and always shoving Arnold out of the way of danger.

Yeah, she'll definitely open up more. It would be interesting to see Arnold's (And everyone else's) reaction. I've always been curious to see what would happen if they saw her more girly, lovesick side. Ya know, the part that's always squealing because Arnold touched her or something. XD

It would be awesome for Arnold to realize his effect on her. Also quite funny. But yes, Helga's real, less cruel side would come out a lot in the movie.

2) HEHE! Yeah, I've read that comic. It's very cute... I never thought about what it would be like for Wartz to see Miles. He had to have known Arnold was Miles' son, though... right? I mean, they've both got the crazy blonde hair. XD

3) I don't know. I just always thought it would be funny to hear Mr. Simmons say that something wasn't special... and the jungle can be very trying, even for someone as optimistic as Simmons. I mean, look at the episode "New Teacher". They were able to make him crack just by eating his sandwich... now imagine the same thing happening, except instead of Harold stealing it, it's a snake. XD
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 pm

True. I could picture Curly pulling some crazy stunt, such as climbing to the top of a tree dressed like Tarzan with a bunch of jungle animals surrounding it and Mr. Simmons being all, "Curly, please get down from the top of the tree! Be careful... there are lots of... SNAKES!" and then running off frantically. XD

Keeping Curly in line would probably be all that he'd be up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 am

Curly: Me Curly, You Rhonda Swing with me
Rhinda: UGH!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 am

XD
Weird1
Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 am

Oh my gosh I put Rhinda XD
Harold: I'll save yo Rh. . . Hey look! Bananas!
Rhonda: My hero
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:20 am

Now that I think about it, it'd be hilarious if Mr. Simmons had a break down during the trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 am

Mr.Simmons: QUIET! All of you. I have been teaching you for almost a yeat and this is what you do to me!?!?!?! *breaths heavily*
Holy Cheese!
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 am

Aww, but I love Mr. S!

Mr. Simmons: *on ground, fetal position, rocking back and forth* find a special happy place, find a special happy place...
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 am

HAH !!!!!! XD
Find a happy face Find a happy faceXD Should I tell Helga that XD
I put "yeat" ? What the ?
Mr. Simmons, don't fail us.
peachcake21
peachcake21

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am

Eh, I graduated in 07, not like he can fail me now. Plus I bet he does everything in his power not to give a failing grade.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next